LG Smart 2D Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc Drive (BP350)
- Full HD 1080p video output ensures Blu-ray and other content is displayed in crisp detail
- DVD upscaling delivers superior image quality from standard-definition discs
- Integrated WiFi lets you connect to your home network to gain access to movies, apps, and entertainment services from a variety of internet providers
- Private sound mode lets you wirelessly send the audio from the Blu-ray player to your compatible smartphone so you can listen with your headphones
- Compatible with Smart Hi-Fi for seamless integration with your LG home theatre system (sold separately)
- DLNA certified so you can share audio, video, and photos with other DLNA-certified devices across your home network
- LG Wi-Fi Blue-Ray Player
- Power Cord
- Owner Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4468 reviewers who responded, 3648 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very disappointed- December 31, 2020
I am disappointed with my purchase. It advertised that it had Netflix Prime video YouTube Hulu Apple music Spotify and Pandora. Those seven preloaded apps were not on my Blu-ray player. What was preloaded on an already were voodoo Napster Pandora Netflix Prime video and YouTube. I was hoping to have Hulu not voodoo. I'm very disappointed in that. Also the Wi-Fi connection on it is horrible horrible horrible. The DVD player part of it seems so far to work fine. But yeah I'm very disappointed in my purchase I want to take it back. Now I need to figure out how to return this. So disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible- April 7, 2020
I got this so that I can stream and watch my bluray movies. The bluray works perfectly however the streaming is awful. I thought it was maybe the app so I tried all of them and all movies and shows freeze. I thought it was the internet so I tried other devices and they worked fine. It was this LG device that did not work. Once it freezes you have to unplug to reset. I also got it to watch HULU but it’s not one of the apps on there. The remote is so light weight I feel like I may break it. I will return this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I mean, it works, kinda I guess...- May 22, 2020
This thing works in theory. It freezes up ALL THE TIME. I've owned it for exactly one week and I've had to unplug it to reset it at least once a day. I generally watch DVDs or stream Netflix or Hulu (Hulu app isn't offered on this device) but only for an hour or two at night while unwinding. Maybe that's too much use for this piece of equipment. I'll be returning it as soon as I decide on a different device to purchase. - Sit down - Dogs get comfy on lap while trying to make the stupid thing work - Make dogs move - Get up, unplug - Sit down - Maybe it works. Maybe I have to get up again and unplug it again. Maybe another time... No.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- NETFLIX to be cancelled after December 1, 2019- December 4, 2019
After installation got the following message on the TV when I selected NETFLIX: 'Netflix will no longer be available on this device after December 1st, 2019" When I called LG the rep said that it wasn't LG's problem. When I called NETFLIX they said it was LG's problem.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Do people still use these things?- June 26, 2019
No, seriously, do they? I mean, basically it's great to have for those nights that the internet goes down, but I think on those nights you have bigger issues like dealing with whatever apocalyptic phenomena have occurred that caused the internet to go down (zombie uprising, alien invasion, the Four Horsemen riding through your front lawn). But, if you ever do have need of a blue ray player, sure, this one will do. It's also handy because it has a few streaming services built into it. And if you don't have a streaming service and just want to watch TV, this makes a pretty expensive doorstop or paperweight. Options, always have to have options.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.