LG Instaview 36" 21.9 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (LFXC22596S) - Stainless Steel
Perfect fit for your kitchen
- 21.9 cu. ft. French door fridge provides plenty of space and easy access to all your groceries
- Counter depth creates a seamless, built-in look between counters and cabinetry and the appliance
- Freestanding build gives you more options when choosing an installation location
Quickly find, grab, and go
- InstaView Door-in-Door provides a glass panel easy access door to preview contents and quickly locate items without opening the door
- Knock to illuminate feature lights up the interior behind the easy access door
- Bonus door bins provide more quick-access space and helps improve organization
Integrated tech, increased convenience
- Dual ice makers keeps you fully stocked with ice for making perfectly chilled drinks
- SmartThinQ technology sends notifications to your mobile device via the app to let you know when a door's been left open, and it allows remote control of key features
- Smart home integration works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control of select features
- PrintProof finish is smudge proof, fingerprint resistant, and wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for easy maintenance
- Width: 90.81cm
- Height: 173.67cm
- Depth: 73.03cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 340 reviewers who responded, 315 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works Great- January 3, 2021
I purchased this about 5 months ago and waited to write the review until I fully used it. I love the instaview. My husband was reluctant to buy one with the instaview but he has since fallen in love with that feature also. It's great to be able to see all of the drinks with just one knock. We've had no problems with the temperature and so far the drinks are really cold. We didn't have the water and ice dispenser in our old fridge and I find we use those features a lot now. The only thing I dislike is, I wish the freezer part was bigger. And the ice tray in the freezer part gets the ice all frozen together in one big chunk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Water shooting in floor!- September 27, 2021
I have had my refrigerator almost 2 years. Soon after I got it the tap light stopped working. This was under warranty and it was fixed. Just recently water started to pour out of the water dispenser for not reason. It would shoot water in the floor for 3 seconds and then stop. Never heard of something so crazy! LG live chat was not helpful, only thing they could do is to tell me to contact a service center. Now I have a $1700 refrigerator that won’t make ice and no water. I will be removing the filter. My suggestion to any potential buyers is to go with a different brand or get the extended warranty. Very disappointed in the quality. Will never purchase LG again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great sales assistance- March 7, 2020
We were in need of a new counter depth refrigerator. We have purchased from Pacific Sales previously and again were completely satisfied with the sales assistance. The salesperson was very familiar with all of the in stock counter depth refrigerators helping us make a good decision. We have now used the LG "Instaview" door in a door about four weeks and could not be happier about our decision. The layout of the refrigerator shelves allows us to maximize and organize the shelving. With two icemakers we will never run out of ice as we had consistently with the refrigerator being replaced. a great design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.