LG InstaView 36" 22.5 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (LMXC23796S) - Stainless Steel
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Easy and affordable installation with the look of an expensive built-in design
- 22.5 cu. ft. French door refrigerator offers easy access to fridge and bottom freezer
- Counter-depth design aligns seamlessly with cabinets for a sleeker, more sophisticated silhouette, enhancing the visual appeal of your kitchen with the look of a built-in
- Freestanding installation
Advanced design features conserve energy and amplify convenience
- With the LG SmartThinQ app (download required) you can control features and get important notifications anytime, any place
- LG SmartThinQ app even works with Google Assistant, so you can operate smart features with your voice
- Sleek glass outer panel and knock-triggering illumination lets you see what's inside without opening the fridge, keeping food fresher and energy bills lower by minimizing lost cold air
- Door-in-door design with ColdSaver technology offers quick and easy access to frequently chosen items, such as snacks and beverages while keeping cold air in where it belongs
- Fridge features 4 split shelves, including 1 folding shelf, so you enjoy plenty of organizational space for your food
- Bonus door bins provide additional, easy-to-reach storage
- External filtrated water and ice dispenser is easily accessible without opening any doors
- SpacePlus ice system boasts a slender profile, utilizing less space and giving you more room for food storage
- Energy Star rated
- Width: 178.44cm (70.25")
- Height: 90.81cm (35.75")
- Depth: 75.26cm (29.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 765 reviewers who responded, 691 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my fridge- September 22, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So I went shopping for refrigerator and we looked at all the makes and models and we kept coming back to the LG I read reviews on every brand. When it was delivered and inserted the delivery person said this is one of the best fridge on the market We've had the fridge now for a few months and I absolutely love this fridge it has a great feature where you knock on the glass and you can see what's in your door for easy access The water dispenser works great it doesn't drip and fill the bottom part with water I have a family of boys so fingerprints or an issue my refrigerator hides them so I don't have to wait my Reefridge every day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Refrigerator.....but- June 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought the refrigerator the end of May...The delivery and install went GREAT..... but a about a week aler we found thew teh Custom Chiller Drawer was was cracked in one corner. When caller for warranty service the phone call was quite long...put on hold multiple times...the agent said she had finally found the part number and was ordering it for me.So far I have had NO notification of shipment a week later. I am hoping that LG's customer service and warranty service are good, but I can not at this point. I have received no notification that the repair order was even placed....so far not happy, but that could change....HOPEFULLYYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just What I Was Looking For- October 19, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Although smaller than my previous side-by-side refrigerator, I am happy with my purchase. I must admit it did take some getting used to as to where I should locate all the food items because it is smaller. However, I love the ability to just open the InstaView door to get items out without opening the whole refrigerator door. The lighting inside the refrigerator is also a plus. I wish it had more freezer space at times when my children come to visit. The ice in the ice maker has jammed once or twice....but was fixable (actually isn't used much). It is quieter than my old refrigerator. If I had more space, I would get the same refrigerator only bigger.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.