LG NanoCell 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (55NANO75UPA) - 2021
- 55" screen with 4K UHD resolution and over 8.3 million active pixels displays your movies and shows in accurate colours and rich details
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K automatically analyses and optimizes your content to enhance the audio and visuals
- High Dynamic Range offers a wide range of colours and highlights, so your movies and games are displayed in true-to-life tones
- 60Hz refresh rate presents fast-paced action scenes in movies and games without blurs or lags
Vibrant colours and details
- Advanced Colour Enhancer offers a wide spectrum of colours for your favourite shows and movies
- Local Dimming enhances the contrast, so you can view bright colours and deep blacks in every scene
- Nano Accuracy and Nano Colours display true-to-life colours on screen with balanced lighting
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Incredible cinematic experience
- Dolby Vision IQ adjusts the picture settings according to the genre and the environment
- Dolby Atmos produces multi-dimensional surround sound to give you an immersive experience
- AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning, Clear Voice, and Bluetooth Surround Ready features allow for a theatre-like listening experience
- 20W bottom speaker produces premium sound for a powerful gaming or movie watching experience
Enjoy immersive gaming
- HGiG and VRR minimize lags, enhance refresh rates, and improve responsiveness to deliver incredible gameplays
- Game Optimizer automatically adjusts picture settings, graphics, and visibility to take your gameplays to the next level
Smart entertainment access
- webOS provides access to your favourite streaming apps and offers personalized content recommendations
- Preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and more, that give you access to millions of shows and movies from all over the world
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow easy control of your content using voice commands
Flexible connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you connect to your home network to stream movies, games, and shows
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology let you wirelessly pair compatible devices such as headphones, speakers, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 coaxial cable input, 1 optical digital audio output, and 3 USB ports offer connectivity to a spectrum of devices for an authentic home theatre experience
- Airplay 2 allows you to mirror your favourite content from your phone to the TV for an immersive viewing experience
Content browsing and installation
- Magic Remote features an ergonomic design with a point and scroll system that makes it easy to access your shows or movies
- Hotkeys provide shortcuts to your favourite content providers, so you can easily access movies and shows
- 300mm x 300mm wall mount specifications for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 174 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's complicated- August 9, 2021
Great image but has to be mounted at just the perfect angle for optimal viewing. Takes some getting used to navigating all the many features but initial setup is very straightforward. Be sure to setup your remote so that you aren't using it as a cursor, since that cursor slides all over the screen and is a bit tricky... I use an AppleTV for most streaming apps but this model does come with it's own app page that you can access and signin to those streaming services or specialty cable channels you already subscribe to. I also get alot of prompts from this model that I have to skip over all the time as an added measure of security and that can sometimes be redundant & annoying.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek Looking with Color that pops- September 9, 2021
I have had a number of TV's from various brands, this LG NanoCell has one of the best pictures I have seen. The images are sharp, great HD depth, and true to life. This was an easy setup to my wifi network, attached my Roku device and it found it flawlessly, and the Google assistant was a breeze. Many times I have attached sound bars in the past but wanted to wait and see on this TV and so far so good as the sound is real good and with the sound stabilization feature as you switch channels, it makes surfing nice as the sound does not come in strong on some channels and low on others. Great job on this set LGYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Picture- August 17, 2021
We've owned our LG Nano Cell set for about a month and are consistently amazed at the tremendous detail in the picture. The images are so well defined -it almost feels like 3-D. The remote is fantastic--allowing the viewer to take full advantage of the features in the TV. I love the mouse like feature-- which makes entering passwords and pointing and clicking adjustments very easy. We are using this TV in our bedroom--and if there is one drawback-- the viewing angle is somewhat limited in close quarters. But, overall we are extremely satisfied. This is our second LG TV and we are impressed with the company's customer service and there efforts in continuing to update the software for both TV'sYes, I would recommend this to a friend.