LG NanoCell 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (55NANO80UNA) - Only at Best Buy
Incredible viewing experience
- 55-inch LED screen provides accurate colours and an immersive experience
- 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution and 8.3 million active pixels provides a premium quality picture
Unbeatable picture performance
- HDR (high dynamic range) delivers a higher level of contrast between light and dark screen images for realistic picture quality
- Active HDR supports an array of formats for scene-by-scene picture adjustment including HDR10 and HLG
- Quad core processor enhances images, action sequences, and colours
Stunning colours and details
- Advanced colour enhancer shows off even the slightest colour differences, so you can enjoy true-to-life images
- Nano Colour and Nano Accuracy deliver sharp images with enhanced RGB colour purity for realistic picture quality at wide angles
- Local dimming provides balanced lighting that shows contrast distinctly
Entertaining you the smart way
- webOS platform lets you stream movies and series from apps (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Magic Remote with voice and motion control makes navigating easy
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Battery, Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful picture nice having 55 inches- 30 juillet 2020
I love the TV the only thing is that when I am watching Netflix’s I have to put the volume up to nearly 60 and more I should don’t have to do that I am on 12 for all the other stations so now I have stop watching Nexflix’s is there any way that you can take a look a this Tv for me ThankyouYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report
- - 27 août 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love LG- 6 octobre 2020
This is my second LG tv. I just replaced my 11 year old LG tv with this newer model. Highly recommend them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report