LG NanoCell 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (55NANO85APA) - 2021
Mind-blowing visuals for a thrilling entertainment experience
- 55" screen with native 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels lets you feast your eyes on sharp and detailed pictures in stellar quality
- α7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K with Nano Colour technology, Ultra Luminance, and HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping adjusts the contrast and colours of every scene to give you vibrant and realistic visuals
- Dolby Vision IQ intelligently optimizes image settings to match the genre and ambience
- 120Hz refresh rate is capable of smoothening fast-paced action scenes and eliminating motion blur
- Preset video modes such as Vivid, Standard, Sports, and more, let you watch various categories of content in the appropriate colour settings
Premium audio and multidimensional sound output
- Dolby Atmos technology with AI Sound and Clear Voice produces deep and detailed sound that makes your visuals feel more cinematic
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses your spatial surroundings and fine-tunes the audio output to match the room
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to connect a compatible pair of Bluetooth speakers for a 3-dimensional sound experience
- 40W speaker configuration at the bottom deliver rich and clear tones from various frequencies
- Supports 2.1 channel WiSA speakers for high quality audio without the clutter of wires
Loaded with smart features
- Smart TV with webOS delivers a personalized viewing experience with instant access to your favourite content, control of connected devices, and more, right from the home screen
- Preloaded with streaming applications such as YouTube, Disney+, Apple TV, and many others, so you have hours of content right at your fingertips
- Built-in voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control your smart home, search for shows, control media playback, and so much more
- Magic Remote offers easy scrolling, quick searching, and one-touch access via hotkey shortcuts to your favourite apps and functions
Gaming features that you will love
- 360-degree VR play lets you experience high levels of immersion while playing virtual reality games (required accessories sold separately)
- Motion Pro, HGiG support, and VRR technologies with high refresh rates and low response times ensure your gaming experience is flawless and lag-free
- Game Optimizer adjusts colour settings, enhances visibility, and ensures high graphic performance so that your gaming experience is as immersive as ever
Various connectivity options and optional wall mount specifications
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi let you connect the TV to the internet for streaming, browsing, downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 allows pairing with compatible devices for wireless audio streaming, file transfers, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to connect various video sources such as a cable box, gaming console, laptop, and other devices
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Apple AirPlay 2 so you can control your smart home and stream content from your Apple device
- 300mm x 300mm wall mount specification for optional wall mounting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phenomenal picture- August 16, 2021
Bought this TV after mine previous TV got fried in a thunderstorm. I went to every store who sold TVs and looked for those with the best picture quality. Every time, this set captured my attention with good rich colors and depth and clarity. Very pleased once I had it set up in my home. I was able to handle assembly and setup by myself and only took about 45 minutes to program everything. Only struggle is adjusting to handling the magic remote and stabeling the pointer on the screen. Still trying to get the remote to change channels without having to switch to my Comcast remote.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy every day- August 30, 2021
We bought the TV about 1 month ago. Installation was very easy, and following the guided setting is outstanding - clear and easy. The picture is sharp and beautiful and sound quality is very good - so that the sound bar from the earlier set is now of no-use. The remote is very easy to operate, and in combination with the screen guidance its clear this has advanced significantly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Backlight bleed and local dimming are horrible- July 31, 2021
I gave it 2 stars because the bright scenes look good. In a dark video game or movie you can see beams of light going across the screen with local dimming. With the local dimming turned off there was alot of light bleed in the corners washing out the blacks to a grey in the corners. I returned it for a samsung q72a and the picture is soooo much better all around.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report