LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO80UPA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
A cinematic experience with spectacular visuals
- 65" flat LCD panel with 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD native resolution leaves you in awe with its stunning picture quality
- Advanced Colour Enhancer with Nano Colour and HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping produces realistic images full of vibrant colours, deep blacks, and balanced brightness
- 360-degree VR play offers a highly immersive gameplay experience (required accessories sold separately)
- 60Hz refresh rate with HGiG and VRR is capable of ensuring smooth and flawless gameplay in all types of games
- Built-in video presets such as Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Sports, and more let you view your content with the right picture settings
Rich and multi-dimensional audio
- AI Sound with Clear Voice isolates noise and enhances speech so that you can hear dialogues more clearly
- AI Acoustic Tuning technology analyses the surrounding space and automatically optimizes the sound output for the location
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to wirelessly pair compatible speakers to experience 3-dimensional audio
- 40W speaker configuration at the bottom produce deep and clear sounds from a wide frequency range
Smart features for your smart home
- Smart TV with webOS provides voice control, quick access to services, and displays personalized recommendations on your home screen
- Preloaded with streaming apps such as YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more that let you watch your favourite movies and shows instantly
- Voice control support with built-in voice assistants Alexa and Google Assistant grant you hands-free control and operation of the TV as well as your smart home
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit for customizing and controlling your smart home from your Apple device
- Magic Remote allows easy scrolling, fast operation, quick searches, and one-touch shortcuts to your favourite apps
Various modes of connectivity and easy installation
- Integrated LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity provide easy and reliable access to high speed internet for streaming, browsing, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair the TV wirelessly to Bluetooth devices for streaming, audio output, file transfers, and more
- Four HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB ports, 1 co-axial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port let you connect video sources, gaming consoles, laptops, flash drives, and other devices
- Compatible with Apple Airplay 2 that lets you stream your content from your Apple device onto the screen
- 300mm x 300mm wall mount specifications for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LG NanoCell a Good choice for the price- July 16, 2021
Alright, so i have had this T.V. for about 3 weeks now and it is a really good set for the money. No it is not OLED but the price is still a little high for those. But i have to say the NanoCell series is pretty solid. I am not a Game Player. Strictly Movies and the HDR quality when watching 4k movies is very good, very good deep blacks, and high detail. It does well with movement in action scenes. This was a replacement set as my Sony set died which was a 4k from about 4 years ago and sadly the LG does not have 3D any longer but aside from that it seems to be a great set, easy to use and set up. I would recommend highly for its price range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Picture and Sound- August 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this LG Nano Cell TV at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. This television offers a BEAUTIFUL picture quality, almost unreal at times. The family and I use it with our LG Soundbar for movies and sports programs. We hooked the PS5 up to it and were blown away with the picture quality. We love the Alexa and Apple Airplay. We can easily talk to turn the TV on and using the Airplay works great with our part-time business. We can easily show presentations on the TV for our guests to watch. We would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great overall package; picture, quality and sound.
- Clean and crisp- August 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The box comes easy to open but I cut it along the side for being short in ratio to the tv size. The remote and cords were on top when you opened it. The power cord is detachable for easy moving around and not worrying about tripping or catching it on stuff. The only thing I don’t like is there isn’t audio video jacks for certain video games and other electronics. The actual set up after it was on the stand took the longest. You have to set up tv with an app on your phone. The screen clarity is smooth. You can see the fine lines in people’s faces. I received the tv at a discounted rate for my honest review.