LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO85APA) - 2021
Mind-blowing visuals for a thrilling entertainment experience
- 65" screen with native 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels lets you feast your eyes on sharp and detailed pictures in stellar quality
- α7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K with Nano Colour technology, Ultra Luminance, and HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping adjusts the contrast and colours of every scene to give you vibrant and realistic visuals
- Dolby Vision IQ intelligently optimizes image settings to match the genre and ambience
- 120Hz refresh rate is capable of smoothening fast-paced action scenes and eliminating motion blur
- Preset video modes such as Vivid, Standard, Sports, and more, let you watch various categories of content in the appropriate colour settings
Premium audio and multidimensional sound output
- Dolby Atmos technology with AI Sound and Clear Voice produces deep and detailed sound that makes your visuals feel more cinematic
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses your spatial surroundings and fine-tunes the audio output to match the room
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to connect a compatible pair of Bluetooth speakers for a 3-dimensional sound experience
- 40W speaker configuration at the bottom deliver rich and clear tones from various frequencies
- Supports 2.1 channel WiSA speakers for high quality audio without the clutter of wires
Loaded with smart features
- Smart TV with webOS delivers a personalized viewing experience with instant access to your favourite content, control of connected devices, and more, right from the home screen
- Preloaded with streaming applications such as YouTube, Disney+, Apple TV, and many others, so you have hours of content right at your fingertips
- Built-in voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control your smart home, search for shows, control media playback, and so much more
- Magic Remote offers easy scrolling, quick searching, and one-touch access via hotkey shortcuts to your favourite apps and functions
Gaming features that you will love
- 360-degree VR play lets you experience high levels of immersion while playing virtual reality games (required accessories sold separately)
- Motion Pro, HGiG support, and VRR technologies with high refresh rates and low response times ensure your gaming experience is flawless and lag-free
- Game Optimizer adjusts colour settings, enhances visibility, and ensures high graphic performance so that your gaming experience is as immersive as ever
Various connectivity options and optional wall mount specifications
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi let you connect the TV to the internet for streaming, browsing, downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 allows pairing with compatible devices for wireless audio streaming, file transfers, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to connect various video sources such as a cable box, gaming console, laptop, and other devices
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Apple AirPlay 2 so you can control your smart home and stream content from your Apple device
- 300mm x 300mm wall mount specification for optional wall mounting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1086 reviewers who responded, 1002 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Tv with minor tinks- May 5, 2021
Tv located in a dark room, but as well very lit with natural light when curtains are open and the picture is just breathtaking. Tweaked graphics just a bit, but very easy, user friendly to get exactly what you want the picture to be. Sometimes it has gotten disconnected from the wifi and just once did I have to manually re-learn the wifi to get it connected again. Still, has happened 2 times in total. The remote has voice recognition and a very handy, but needs some tweaks in calibration, cursor. Overall a great tv, just hope it doesn't disconnect furthermore from the wifi. Also, it doesn't support HBO MAX and some anime streaming services.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- June 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When I read about this TV and it's amazing features, I decided to upgrade my old 55 inch Plasma TV, and I'm glad that I did. The unboxing was really easy and the setup was straight forward. When I turned it on, I was amazed with the visual and sound quality, huge difference from my old TV. I watched some 4K videos and OMG! I also liked the LG Webos features and the smart contents that's offering wide variety of apps such as the LG live free channels app. You can watch more than 200 channels for free! In addition, I like to mention about the magic remote, you can easily configure it to control your bluray player, sound bar.. from any brand!
- Great TV- October 4, 2020
I love it so far, I purchased it because they didnt have the 90 Series in stock but it is just as amazing as ever. The sound I wish could be a little louder. When I was watching a movie the other day, I couldnt hear their voices very well but I could hear the background sounds super well. I might just need to do a little tweaking to get it right or buy a sound bar.. However other than that I love this tv and am super glad i picked it up!! Also it was on sale a $100 off so you cant beat that either! NOW IF ONLY I COULD FIND A PS5 OR XBOX SERIES X TO GO WITH IT LOL!!! but yes if you are looking for a you will not go wrong with this one :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.