LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO86UNA) - Only at Best Buy
Incredible picture quality
- 65" LCD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers stunning visuals on a large screen
- 4K Ultra HD display with 8.3 million active pixels provides crystal-clear images
- High Dynamic Range technology brings remarkable realism on screen
- 120Hz refresh rate delivers smooth images without blurs and streaks, especially during fast-paced action sequences and sports
- α7 Gen 3 Processor with AI picture and AI sound optimises clarity, sharpness, brightness, and details
Stunning entertainment experience
- 4K upscaling increases the pixel counts of low-resolution images on screen
- Nano Colour and Nano Accuracy deliver natural, life-like colours showcasing deeper blacks and contrasts
- Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy technologies bring life-like colours to your screen
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts the picture settings based on ambient lighting conditions and content genres
- Cinema HDR brings an electrifying cinematic atmosphere into your room
- Dolby Atmos plunges you into a multi-dimension surround soundscape
Intelligent and intuitive controls
- webOS platform gives you access to an array of series and shows from pre-installed apps such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, and Apple TV (internet connection and subscriptions required)
- Magic Remote with built-in Google Assistant for voice and motion control allows you to play or pause movies and shows by speaking, pointing, scrolling, and clicking
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Battery, Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- If you have a PS5 or XBSX, this is a must have!- December 16, 2020
I got this TV on day one with my PS5. I've played Uncharted 4 and Black Ops Cold war and the image is spectacular! I had to turn off "Local Dimming" LG is aware that with this TV it's crap. So look it up on YouTube on how to turn that off. The only time i would notice the local dimming issue was when the TV would go into stand-by mode or when you are at a title screen with a dark background. While watching movies or gaming i wouldn't notice any issues. It is a true 120Hz @ 4K for those who said it isn't make sure you're connecting the HDMI 2.1 cable and correct port on the back of the TV. The magic remote is TO DIE FOR! No remote like it, I love it and so will you! Overall great Buy, would recommend. Thank you LG :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buyer Beware- November 16, 2020
Buy the Nano85 version. Got home and realized that this is best buys version of the nanocell, the nano86 and it lacks Motion Pro. The nano85 is the same price and has that feature. Otherwise then that a great tv.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Magical- June 20, 2020
I was able to snatch up this beauty last week. There are so many options and features it will make your head spin! Every day I am discovering more things it can do, truly smart! The magic remote is AMAZING.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- LG 65NANO86VNA - 4K TV New Zealand- August 14, 2021
For anyone on a budget this model is one of the best out there as of 2020 / 2021 This has ticked all my boxes The MAGIC REMOTE 65 Inch Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos HDR10+ 2 x HDMI 2.1 + 2 x HDMI 2.0 Color accuracy is perfect for a day to day life a ton of other Software features like the high end premium TV's I can agree the Black is not not quite there specially if its a dark room but again you get what you pay for :) Specially here in New Zealand its hard to find the right product for the right price as its a small country we don't get al the options we would like and the prices are way higher that what you get in the US or UK
- By far the BEST!!!!!- July 26, 2021
When I went into the store to pick out a tv for our family room. Out of all the TVs in the store the LG caught my eye the pixels the picture left me just absolutely stunned. I am a huge tv person and my Picture means everything to me and with this TV you absolutely will not be disappointed if anything I think that they under sold how awesome this TV really is there are so many things that can do plus all the apps that are all ready down loaded in the tv and the updates it does the magic remote there’s nothing that this TV cannot do. And most of all it is truly a smart TV it is so simple to set up I promise that you will not be disappointed with those TV.