LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO90UPA) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals in lifelike colours
- 65" flat LCD screen with native 4K 3840 x 2160 screen resolution produces clear and crisp images in sharp detail
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K with HDR support and Ultra Luminance technology dynamically adjusts every scene with the best colours and contrast
- Dolby Vision IQ intelligently optimizes picture settings based on the content genre and ambience to make every scene look better
- 120Hz refresh rate is great for smoothening out motion blur in fast-paced action scenes
- Preset video modes such as Vivid, Sports, Eco, and more let you view various types of content in the best picture settings
Clean and multi-dimensional audio
- Dolby Atmos with AI Sound and Clear Voice gives you a cinematic style audio experience and clear-sounding dialogues
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 40W speakers at the bottom produce clear tones and loud sounds from a wide frequency range
- 2.1 channel WiSA speaker support allows high definition low-latency audio without the clutter of wires
Smart features and easy control to make your life easier
- Smart TV with webOS offers recommendations based on your preferences, quick access to various apps and connected devices, and more, right from the home screen
- Preloaded with streaming apps such as YouTube, Apple TV, Disney+, and more, that give you access to thousands of hours of content from various genres
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to control the TV with voice commands
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Apple AirPlay 2 for controlling your smart home and streaming content from your Apple devices
- Magic Remote offers fast scrolling, quick searching, and instant access to your favourite shortcuts and apps in the palm of your hand
Designed for flawless gaming
- 360-degree VR play lets you immerse yourself into the worlds of your virtual reality games (required accessories sold separately)
- Motion Pro technology, HGiG support and VRR ensure you experience low lags, fast response times, and fluid frame rates to give you an edge in your gameplay
- Game Optimizer tweaks the graphics settings for a smooth and lag-free performance in every game
Easy connectivity and hassle-free installation
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity modes allow you to connect to high speed internet for browsing, streaming shows, downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 let you pair wireless devices such as Bluetooth speakers, headsets, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to plug in laptops, gaming consoles, speakers, routers, and more
- Compatible with 400mm x 400mm mount standards for optional wall mounting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 203 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Quality LG at Special Leasing Prices- October 22, 2021
This TV was at the top of my purchase considerations because of LG’s Magic Remote. I would’ve considered purchasing other TVs if the manufacturer had a magic remote. I thought this was going to have a Thinner TV monitor, yet it was thicker than I anticipated. What made this most affordable is it was on sale & BEST BUY has a loan/leasing feature. It’s through Progressive Financing, which helped make this more affordable. In fact, I felt safer purchasing through Progressive Leasing than a credit card or any other payment option. Because Progressive protected me in my purchase in other unique ways than I least expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Content with the TV but not overly ecstatic- July 18, 2021
Purchased a month ago. The sleek grey metal frame is nice. Better picture quality than our previous Flat Screen. Setting the TV's picture to look good overall in HD and Non-HD programs took awhile. (Some programs we watch do not broadcast in HD). The Magic Remote seems great in the showroom. The novelty has worn off. Also I do not like how the LG remote hi-jacked most of my Frontier cable remote's functions including the volume. Obviously we have to use the Frontier remote for certain features which I understand since the LG does not carry those specific functions. It is a nice TV and bought LG because it has the Gallery Mode and is usually a better brand for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as I can ask for.- November 15, 2021
I’ve had this TV for a while now and so far it’s done everything I wanted and more, and even stuff that I personally haven’t seen like the remote being able to have a curser on the screen. The picture quality is pretty amazing. I bought the TV specifically to take full advantage of my PS5 and so far it hasn’t let me down. Personally the only things I’m not happy about is that the app list is missing a few key streaming services that I have had in my last tv. But that’s only the HighDive and Crunchyroll apps. It’s had all my other streaming services though. But I don’t regret buying this tv at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.