LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO90UPA) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals in lifelike colours
- 65" flat LCD screen with native 4K 3840 x 2160 screen resolution produces clear and crisp images in sharp detail
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K with HDR support and Ultra Luminance technology dynamically adjusts every scene with the best colours and contrast
- Dolby Vision IQ intelligently optimizes picture settings based on the content genre and ambience to make every scene look better
- 120Hz refresh rate is great for smoothening out motion blur in fast-paced action scenes
- Preset video modes such as Vivid, Sports, Eco, and more let you view various types of content in the best picture settings
Clean and multi-dimensional audio
- Dolby Atmos with AI Sound and Clear Voice gives you a cinematic style audio experience and clear-sounding dialogues
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 40W speakers at the bottom produce clear tones and loud sounds from a wide frequency range
- 2.1 channel WiSA speaker support allows high definition low-latency audio without the clutter of wires
Smart features and easy control to make your life easier
- Smart TV with webOS offers recommendations based on your preferences, quick access to various apps and connected devices, and more, right from the home screen
- Preloaded with streaming apps such as YouTube, Apple TV, Disney+, and more, that give you access to thousands of hours of content from various genres
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to control the TV with voice commands
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Apple AirPlay 2 for controlling your smart home and streaming content from your Apple devices
- Magic Remote offers fast scrolling, quick searching, and instant access to your favourite shortcuts and apps in the palm of your hand
Designed for flawless gaming
- 360-degree VR play lets you immerse yourself into the worlds of your virtual reality games (required accessories sold separately)
- Motion Pro technology, HGiG support and VRR ensure you experience low lags, fast response times, and fluid frame rates to give you an edge in your gameplay
- Game Optimizer tweaks the graphics settings for a smooth and lag-free performance in every game
Easy connectivity and hassle-free installation
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity modes allow you to connect to high speed internet for browsing, streaming shows, downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 let you pair wireless devices such as Bluetooth speakers, headsets, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to plug in laptops, gaming consoles, speakers, routers, and more
- Compatible with 400mm x 400mm mount standards for optional wall mounting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 133 reviewers who responded, 116 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Content with the TV but not overly ecstatic- July 18, 2021
Purchased a month ago. The sleek grey metal frame is nice. Better picture quality than our previous Flat Screen. Setting the TV's picture to look good overall in HD and Non-HD programs took awhile. (Some programs we watch do not broadcast in HD). The Magic Remote seems great in the showroom. The novelty has worn off. Also I do not like how the LG remote hi-jacked most of my Frontier cable remote's functions including the volume. Obviously we have to use the Frontier remote for certain features which I understand since the LG does not carry those specific functions. It is a nice TV and bought LG because it has the Gallery Mode and is usually a better brand for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LED smart TV- June 25, 2021
I bought this set to replace a DLP television that finally started to have problems. While 4K capable, I do not yet get any 4K programs. The picture is not quite as sharp as the old 1080 DLP. After adjusting the many advanced picture settings I have a very good picture with bright colors and very good shades of black. Most of the standard settings are too bright or too dark Sound is good with reasonable bass output. Does not need a standard sound bar. i had done quite a bit of research and got what I expected. As an LED product it is a good value. It does not currently have the HBOMax app, but seems to have everything else. The remote is very good. I might even learn to use the pointer function.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!- May 10, 2021
This is my first jump into the 120hz category of tv’s and this thing is amazing! The color is absolutely gorgeous and the internal speakers aren’t too shabby either. I did end up getting a soundbar/sub to really beef up the audio but it’s not a necessary thing. The only gripe I have is with the home menu for LG as it’s a standalone page and it doesn’t keep the current show on it. Kind of makes going through apps a little cumbersome. Ultimately that’s no fault of the tv. Bottom line, this thing is a beast for Series X games, movies, kids shows etc. I love it and thank you LG!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.