LG NanoCell 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65NANO90UPA) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals in lifelike colours
- 65" flat LCD screen with native 4K 3840 x 2160 screen resolution produces clear and crisp images in sharp detail
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K with HDR support and Ultra Luminance technology dynamically adjusts every scene with the best colours and contrast
- Dolby Vision IQ intelligently optimizes picture settings based on the content genre and ambience to make every scene look better
- 120Hz refresh rate is great for smoothening out motion blur in fast-paced action scenes
- Preset video modes such as Vivid, Sports, Eco, and more let you view various types of content in the best picture settings
Clean and multi-dimensional audio
- Dolby Atmos with AI Sound and Clear Voice gives you a cinematic style audio experience and clear-sounding dialogues
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 40W speakers at the bottom produce clear tones and loud sounds from a wide frequency range
- 2.1 channel WiSA speaker support allows high definition low-latency audio without the clutter of wires
Smart features and easy control to make your life easier
- Smart TV with webOS offers recommendations based on your preferences, quick access to various apps and connected devices, and more, right from the home screen
- Preloaded with streaming apps such as YouTube, Apple TV, Disney+, and more, that give you access to thousands of hours of content from various genres
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to control the TV with voice commands
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and Apple AirPlay 2 for controlling your smart home and streaming content from your Apple devices
- Magic Remote offers fast scrolling, quick searching, and instant access to your favourite shortcuts and apps in the palm of your hand
Designed for flawless gaming
- 360-degree VR play lets you immerse yourself into the worlds of your virtual reality games (required accessories sold separately)
- Motion Pro technology, HGiG support and VRR ensure you experience low lags, fast response times, and fluid frame rates to give you an edge in your gameplay
- Game Optimizer tweaks the graphics settings for a smooth and lag-free performance in every game
Easy connectivity and hassle-free installation
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi connectivity modes allow you to connect to high speed internet for browsing, streaming shows, downloading updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 let you pair wireless devices such as Bluetooth speakers, headsets, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to plug in laptops, gaming consoles, speakers, routers, and more
- Compatible with 400mm x 400mm mount standards for optional wall mounting
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 354 reviewers who responded, 326 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This TV is spectacular!- January 4, 2022
I just recently bought this TV to replace an LG 75UN85 which the IPS panel went bad. This TV is vastly superior is every way thinkable. The picture quality, speed of the processor, all of the apps natively installed and one you can add. I use this TV primarily for video games (XBox and PS). Sometimes I'll watch sports on also. But have a 55" LG 4k UHD TV for that mostly. But can watch two different events simultaneously! Watching movies on this Nanocell is awesome. The colors pops off the screen and motion/refresh rate is great too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I should have known better.- December 3, 2021
I cannot tell you the regret I have about not choosing the 65inch TCL TV. I went off the Specs and Name recognition but dang did I get fooled by the Floor Models. These Higher End LG TV's have a very disappointing interface with an AI that is irrelevant that cannot be disabled (Trust me I spent 47mins on the phone with LG Tech) Issues: 1. Trending Now, Weather, and the LG Store take up the top of the TV. 2. The App store is trash, with No option to Download, FOX, NBC, ESPN, VRV Apps, etc. Instead you are provided with thrid-party apps like Hack News. I had to add my FireStick just to have the Apps I want to use (See Photos) 3. LG Free Channels is just Pluto TV that you have to sign up with if you want to continue watching a program. 4. I have to use the Web OS to watch local news 5. All suggestions in the App point you to YouTube TV, Peacock, or Prime My overall issue is the OS, it is not friendly. I enjoy a clean look where the Apps I use the most are right there when I turn on the TV. I don't need to know what is trending I can care less that the Temperature is outside, and I don't Shop on my TV. Let this stink in right... I have to use a "Fire Stick" to Watch the Apps I use the most. Again I have to use a "Fire Stick" to watch TV on this LG TV.. let that sink in. If you are asking why I haven't returned it is because... and I am not lying..." My wife says it is a thinner TV so it flows better with the living room." The picture and Sound are awesome but it is just too much work just to sit down and watch TV. It's your call if you want a Clean, Easy interface than TCL.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid performer- July 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So far this is a very solid performer. Let’s start at the beginning. It’s a bit of a pain unpacking due to no frame around the tv whatsoever. It is side-to-side too-to-bottom screen making it a bit difficult to handle. It is very lightweight. We didn’t mount it to the wall so I can’t speak to that process but I imagine it would be fairly easy given the tv is pretty light. It was very easy to set up and get started. That being said the included user manual is a total waste of paper. There are literally no instructions on the tv. Nothing to advise on the different available settings, bare minimum on how to use the remote control, nothing on how to add apps or set up the tv. Thankfully there’s google to help us with the things we don’t quite understand. It’s a very nice picture, though I have seen better. The sound is good. I love the magic remote and hope to see this kind of technology added to other home products. I received this tv at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I am very satisfied with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this tv to others.
- L G Tv!!!!!- August 27, 2021
I love my 65" LG Television. I end up buying 2 of them!!! Great Picture!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent TV with minor flaws- August 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. The TV arrived well packed and cushioned . It came in a ridiculously large semi which was kind of funny. The first one I received was damaged in shipping, no problems this time. It's not too heavy but due to the size I definitely recommend having a 2nd person to help set it up. I set mine up on a stand but if you are considering a wall mount option you will definitely need help from at least one and preferably two more people. Once it's plugged in I was astonished at the ease of finalizing setup! No issues connecting to my home WIFI. Once connected to WIFI the TV recognized my cable box, Blu Ray player, soundbar and Roku [more on the Roku later] immediately and the remote operates all which amazed me. They are all different brands but LG had no problem identifying and operating them. The Magic remote is truly magic! I can't believe how easy and intuitive it is to operate. It took a little getting used to the moving pointer but now I love it. My only complaint there is the lack of play/pause/fast forward and rewind buttons. Odd that those basic functions seem to be missing. The picture quality is astounding right out of the box and the sound is excellent for a flat screen TV. There are plenty of options to tweak both picture and sound if you have the need to adjust anything. If you don't have a soundbar there's really no need to buy one for this TV. Now for the minor complaint. I mentioned setting up the Roku but honestly for a brand new high end TV I shouldn't have had to purchase one. It's not good that LG WebOs doesn't offer apps for a couple of the most popular streaming services out there. Particularly HBO Max and Discovery Plus. UPDATE: It appears that HBO Max is now available! Now I just need to wait for the Discovery Plus app. Until then I will make do with the added on Roku streaming stick.