LG NanoCell 65" 8K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (65NANO95) - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
A visual feast for the whole family
- 65" 8K Ultra HD display with 7680 x 4320 native resolution delivers stunning visuals to keep you totally immersed in the movie or TV show you're watching
- Cinema HDR technology takes on-screen realism to the next level with precise brightness and contrast levels, from deep blacks to bright whites
- 60Hz refresh rate with AI-powered picture quality ensures smooth, lag-free visuals
- LCD display provides crystal-clear images with Nano Accuracy
- α9 Gen 3 AI processor optimizes 8K performance with 4-step noise reduction, AI Picture Pro, AI Sound Pro, and AI Upscaling for optimal image quality
- Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy Pro technologies makes every image look realistic with vibrant, lifelike colours
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts the picture based on ambient lighting whether you're watching movies, sporting events, or anything else
- Cinema HDR brings an electrifying cinematic atmosphere into your room
- 20W integrated speaker featuring Dolby Atmos surround sound delivers rich, multi-dimensional audio which makes you feel like you're in the middle of the action
Entertainment on demand
- Smart TV powered by webOS features an easy-to-use interface and gives personalized recommendations to help you find content that you'll love
- YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, Sports alert, and more apps are preloaded to meet your family entertainment needs (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit
Lots of connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity provides flexible internet access on the TV
- Bluetooth V 5.0 instantly pairs up with your compatible devices such as headsets
- Apple AirPlay 2 feature lets you stream movies from your iPhone, iPad, and Macbook
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 component video input, 1 A/V composite input, 1 coaxial cable input, 1 optical digital audio, 1 headphone jack, and 3 USB media ports allow you to connect multiple devices such as gaming consoles, content streaming devices, and more
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The features is very fantastic and bright- April 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this 6 months ago and so happy to have it because watching movies on it it like I’m in the cinemaYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Just A Smart TV, But A Smart Home Centre- January 12, 2022
I bought the LG 65" 8K Nano Smart TV at Fouani Store on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos last October. Do far, I'm still looking for a lot of 8k content to consume because there are no 8k movies on Netflix, and very few on YouTube. All the same though, my plan for the 8K picture quality is for when I eventually get my PlayStation 5. Now, the first main feature of this TV which is hardly talked about it the Voice Control which can be done through the Magic Remote Control, or better still the Handsfree Voice Control which is done without the need of the Magic Remote Control. Once configured, you can stand in any part of your room and say "Hi LG", it will respond to you, then you can proceed to give it voice commands like "Netflix", "YouTube", "Time", "Volume Up", "Turn Off TV", "Play Music", and your TV will go to that feature. The second most important feature of this TV which is under-emphasised and basically unknown by most users is the Home Dashboard from where the user can control this 65" Nano 8k Smart TV and its interactions with other appliances. You can connect your Phone, Computer, Disc Players, Game Console, and Set Top Box for media sharing and also to use your Magic Remote Control as a controller for them all, including your DSTV Decoder. You can go further to connect all your WiFi enabled Smart Appliances in your home to your LG TV through the home dashboard, from where you can control or view them. You can switch off your bedroom Air-Conditioner from your LG TV in the parlour, you can check the progress of your laundry in your Washing Machine, or Dishwasher, you can switch off or switch on Smart Lightbulbs or view Smart Security Cameras. Now, the ultimate feature of this LG TV is the combination of the Handsfree Voice Control and the Smart Home Dashboard. So I can basically stand anywhere in my parlour and say to my TV "Hi LG", it will respond, and I'll tell it "Turn Off Master Bedroom Air Conditioner", and it will execute that command as long as all the devices are connected to the same WiFi. The picture quality is fantastic, the audio is great, however, for me, what makes this Television set worth the money is the handsfree voice control smart home feature. It is out of this world!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LifeisGoodVan@4K120Hz- November 25, 2020
I read the manual that states TURN ON HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color to get 4K @ 100/120 Hz (4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0). IT SET TO OFF ON PURPOSE!!! QUOTE: If the device connected to Input Port also supports Ultra HD Deep Color, your picture may be clearer. However, if the device doesn’t support it, it may not work properly. In that case, change the TV’s [HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color] setting to off. (4K 60Hz only.) -- This feature is available only on certain models which support HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color. Simple go to your Picture Additional Settings and turn on HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color! Also, you can upgrade your firmware! It took 10 seconds to READ THE MANUAL for me to figure this out! Your device MUST support it, not just the TV!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Fantastic TV- November 27, 2020
I was skeptical with some negative reviews being posted. However, I had already ordered the TV and decided to try it for a few days. I am impressed by the picture quality although the Filmmaker mode is the best. Sound is really good as well and the option to use bluetooth speakers to create two rear channels is fantastic. User interface is a bit complicated but it is fast. Netflix, Amazon Video and Ability to see my ring door bell and cameras on the TV via Alexa is amazing. I have LG Washer and Dryer, so a message pops up on my TV if they finish a cycle. All good so far and am enjoying. Pros: Picture quality - HDR is good. Cons: when a scene goes from bright to dark to bright while HDR is on, the dimming function seems to lag behind a bitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Great TV- November 26, 2020
This TV is super clean with sharp images, accurate colors, blacks and whites are the best I’ve seen. The Smart TV Home Screen is very easy to navigate with this TV remote that is well designed with a Pointer to minimize scrolling. LG has included some free channels including eScape that is ultra HD with high quality music audio. The only reason for not giving a 5 star is the stand or feet that are disappointing. They don’t seem strong enough for this TV and they are 51” apart. This makes older (2 yrs ) common 50” TV stands an issue with these feet by a mere 1/2”.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report