LG NanoCell 65" 8K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (65NANO95) - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
A visual feast for the whole family
- 65" 8K Ultra HD display with 7680 x 4320 native resolution delivers stunning visuals to keep you totally immersed in the movie or TV show you're watching
- Cinema HDR technology takes on-screen realism to the next level with precise brightness and contrast levels, from deep blacks to bright whites
- 60Hz refresh rate with AI-powered picture quality ensures smooth, lag-free visuals
- LCD display provides crystal-clear images with Nano Accuracy
- α9 Gen 3 AI processor optimizes 8K performance with 4-step noise reduction, AI Picture Pro, AI Sound Pro, and AI Upscaling for optimal image quality
- Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy Pro technologies makes every image look realistic with vibrant, lifelike colours
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically adjusts the picture based on ambient lighting whether you're watching movies, sporting events, or anything else
- Cinema HDR brings an electrifying cinematic atmosphere into your room
- 20W integrated speaker featuring Dolby Atmos surround sound delivers rich, multi-dimensional audio which makes you feel like you're in the middle of the action
Entertainment on demand
- Smart TV powered by webOS features an easy-to-use interface and gives personalized recommendations to help you find content that you'll love
- YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, Sports alert, and more apps are preloaded to meet your family entertainment needs (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit
Lots of connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity provides flexible internet access on the TV
- Bluetooth V 5.0 instantly pairs up with your compatible devices such as headsets
- Apple AirPlay 2 feature lets you stream movies from your iPhone, iPad, and Macbook
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 component video input, 1 A/V composite input, 1 coaxial cable input, 1 optical digital audio, 1 headphone jack, and 3 USB media ports allow you to connect multiple devices such as gaming consoles, content streaming devices, and more
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- LifeisGoodVan@4K120Hz- November 25, 2020
I read the manual that states TURN ON HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color to get 4K @ 100/120 Hz (4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0). IT SET TO OFF ON PURPOSE!!! QUOTE: If the device connected to Input Port also supports Ultra HD Deep Color, your picture may be clearer. However, if the device doesn’t support it, it may not work properly. In that case, change the TV’s [HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color] setting to off. (4K 60Hz only.) -- This feature is available only on certain models which support HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color. Simple go to your Picture Additional Settings and turn on HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color! Also, you can upgrade your firmware! It took 10 seconds to READ THE MANUAL for me to figure this out! Your device MUST support it, not just the TV!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Fantastic TV- November 27, 2020
I was skeptical with some negative reviews being posted. However, I had already ordered the TV and decided to try it for a few days. I am impressed by the picture quality although the Filmmaker mode is the best. Sound is really good as well and the option to use bluetooth speakers to create two rear channels is fantastic. User interface is a bit complicated but it is fast. Netflix, Amazon Video and Ability to see my ring door bell and cameras on the TV via Alexa is amazing. I have LG Washer and Dryer, so a message pops up on my TV if they finish a cycle. All good so far and am enjoying. Pros: Picture quality - HDR is good. Cons: when a scene goes from bright to dark to bright while HDR is on, the dimming function seems to lag behind a bitYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- it doesn't do 4K @120 fps.- November 24, 2020
ordered 75inch for its special blackfriday deal. however it said it's 60hz, which i thought was 8k60hz/4k120hz as it comes with hdmi 2.1. checked with LG canada, and confirmed that it can only do 4K60hz. do we even have 8k contents available in 2020? futureproof is meaningless, if it can't even do 4K120fps which most ppl want for new tv. there is absolutely no point of getting this, cancelling the order.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (27)Report