LG NanoCell 75" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (75NANO75UPA) - 2021
- 75" screen with 4K UHD resolution and over 8.3 million active pixels displays your movies and shows in accurate colours and rich details
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K automatically analyses and optimizes your content to enhance the audio and visuals
- High Dynamic Range offers a wide range of colours and highlights, so your movies and games are displayed in true-to-life tones
- 60Hz refresh rate presents fast-paced action scenes in movies and games without blurs or lags
Vibrant colours and details
- Advanced Colour Enhancer offers a wide spectrum of colours for your favourite shows and movies
- Local Dimming enhances the contrast, so you can view bright colours and deep blacks in every scene
- Nano Accuracy and Nano Colours display true-to-life colours on screen with balanced lighting
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Incredible cinematic experience
- Dolby Vision IQ adjusts the picture settings according to the genre and the environment
- Dolby Atmos produces multi-dimensional surround sound to give you an immersive experience
- AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning, Clear Voice, and Bluetooth Surround Ready features allow for a theatre-like listening experience
- 20W bottom speaker produces premium sound for a powerful gaming or movie watching experience
Enjoy immersive gaming
- HGiG and VRR minimize lags, enhance refresh rates, and improve responsiveness to deliver incredible gameplays
- Game Optimizer automatically adjusts picture settings, graphics, and visibility to take your gameplays to the next level
Smart entertainment access
- webOS provides access to your favourite streaming apps and offers personalized content recommendations
- Preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and more, that give you access to millions of shows and movies from all over the world
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow easy control of your content using voice commands
Flexible connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you connect to your home network to stream movies, games, and shows
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology let you wirelessly pair compatible devices such as headphones, speakers, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 coaxial cable input, 1 optical digital audio output, and 3 USB ports offer connectivity to a spectrum of devices for an authentic home theatre experience
- Airplay 2 allows you to mirror your favourite content from your phone to the TV for an immersive viewing experience
Content browsing and installation
- Magic Remote features an ergonomic design with a point and scroll system that makes it easy to access your shows or movies
- Hotkeys provide shortcuts to your favourite content providers, so you can easily access movies and shows
- 400mm x 400mm wall mount specifications for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Features.- July 2, 2021
This product meets high expectations of quality and satisfaction, with a much faster web OS navigation interface and fast connectivity of all devices thanks to the AL ThinQ function, multiple HMDI, Optical and Bluethooth connections. Regarding the quality of the image and colors, it offers a great range since it is a product with NanoCell technology that offers real 4K images with HDR technology. To make the magic remote more pleasant with several available functions and direct access to prime video or netflix makes the experience more pleasant.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- July 16, 2021
Absolutely stunning picture quality. The blacks are black as night. Everything is sharp, it looks better than looking out a window. The "smart" features are a bit slow, but it's a TV not a gaming computer. Totally in love with the magic remote, the phone app connects sometimes, would definitely not recommend it as a primary use but, when the remote is out of reach... I would buy it again in a heart beatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 75 inch LG Nanocell tv- June 12, 2021
The picture isn't anything like i thought it would bo on my feed at home. I understand that they are pumping 4k into the floor models but the picture is good and bad. While watching golf the picture has a blur fading in and out all the time. Not sure what it is so this tv is going to end up being the kids gaming tv.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.