LG NanoCell 75" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (75NANO80UPA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
A cinematic experience with spectacular visuals
- 75" flat LCD panel with 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD native resolution leaves you in awe with its stunning picture quality
- Advanced Colour Enhancer with Nano Colour and HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping produces realistic images full of vibrant colours, deep blacks, and balanced brightness
- 360-degree VR play offers a highly immersive gameplay experience (required accessories sold separately)
- 60Hz refresh rate with HGiG and VRR is capable of ensuring smooth and flawless gameplay in all types of games
- Built-in video presets such as Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Sports, and more let you view your content with the right picture settings
Rich and multi-dimensional audio
- AI Sound with Clear Voice isolates noise and enhances speech so that you can hear dialogues more clearly
- AI Acoustic Tuning technology analyses the surrounding space and automatically optimizes the sound output for the location
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to wirelessly pair compatible speakers to experience 3-dimensional audio
- 40W speaker configuration at the bottom produce deep and clear sounds from a wide frequency range
Smart features for your smart home
- Smart TV with webOS provides voice control, quick access to services, and displays personalized recommendations on your home screen
- Preloaded with streaming apps such as YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more that let you watch your favourite movies and shows instantly
- Voice control support with built-in voice assistants Alexa and Google Assistant grant you hands-free control and operation of the TV as well as your smart home
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit for customizing and controlling your smart home from your Apple device
- Magic Remote allows easy scrolling, fast operation, quick searches, and one-touch shortcuts to your favourite apps
Various modes of connectivity and easy installation
- Integrated LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity provide easy and reliable access to high speed internet for streaming, browsing, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair the TV wirelessly to Bluetooth devices for streaming, audio output, file transfers, and more
- Four HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB ports, 1 co-axial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port let you connect video sources, gaming consoles, laptops, flash drives, and other devices
- Compatible with Apple Airplay 2 that lets you stream your content from your Apple device onto the screen
- 400mm x 400mm wall mount specifications for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED IN A LG- 14 novembre 2021
With Everything that is Out There, It’s Sometimes Overpowering. LG Makes It Easy, Check The Boxes of What You Want and Need and Then Make a Choice of TV for Your Personal Need, Not Everyone Else.
- Not bad- 4 novembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Huge remote control , little have. I don’t like it. ButYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Cool- 2 août 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have received this product at a discounted price in exchange for your honest feedback. IT's finally Here Will be putting up this week So excited never had a Tv this large. When all up and running will be next post.... This is a Awesome Picture . Nascar and sports will never be the some... Very Long to set up Tv but very easy to do. Our Family uses this Tv for Music Video's, Sports Movies. Pairing with Sound Bar works in tandem with TV. Music Videos are great to Watch and listen to. My grandkids love watching Disney movies on this fun for the whole family. We are loving this TV. Sports are awesome to watch also movies. This picture so sharp. sound bar with TV is perfect. Been using the smart remote more everyday easy to use.
- Beautiful Picture and Sound- 6 août 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this LG Nano Cell TV at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. This television offers a BEAUTIFUL picture quality, almost unreal at times. The family and I use it with our LG Soundbar for movies and sports programs. We hooked the PS5 up to it and were blown away with the picture quality. We love the Alexa and Apple Airplay. We can easily talk to turn the TV on and using the Airplay works great with our part-time business. We can easily show presentations on the TV for our guests to watch. We would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great overall package; picture, quality and sound.
- Good picture quality, lots of ports- 20 juillet 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been using the LG 75NANO80UPA for about 2 weeks now and the TV has performed wonderfully. The picture quality is good, there are easily accessible modes for HDR, movie, vivid, etc. that can be switched depending on the content you're watching. The remote is LG's magic remote, which has intuitive directional buttons as well as an option to use it like a laser pointer to move the pointer around. There are quick access buttons for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and all the popular streaming platforms. I paired the TV with LG's SP8YA sound bar with Dolby Atmos without issue. I connected the speakers to the TV through the HDMI eARC port and everything worked without any setup. I can control the speakers with my TV remote as well as volume. The TV is very thin from front to back and the bezels are also very narrow. It really offers an immersive experience since the large size and the vibrant colors. The TV offers localized dimming, but the LED pixels are not individually being turned on or off like the OLED. Rather it looks like the LED panel is lit in sections from the back. I found that disabling localized dimming gave me a better viewing experience, especially at night with low light. There are lots of ports available in the back. I have 4 HDMI accessories plugged in at the moment including a soundbar through the eARC. Switching between devices was easy with the input button and I could turn the TV on and off with my connected devices such as the AppleTV. LG's native user interface has all the typical apps preinstalled like Netflix and Hulu. Connecting to the internet was easy and I can use LG's ThinQ app to set up or control the TV if I misplace my remote. There are also options to enable Alexa or Google Assistant to control the TV. However, the remote has been more than enough for me. Overall, I really enjoy using this TV. The picture quality is good, and the remote is intuitive. I would not hesitate to recommend this TV to my friends and family.