LG SL6Y 420-Watt 3.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 420W sound bar boasts 3.1 channel DTS Virtual X technology for multi-dimensional, high-resolution audio that's true to life
- Wireless subwoofer offers versatile placement and delivers extra bass, lending a realistic richness to your TV viewing and musical enjoyment
- Choose Bluetooth connectivity or LG Sound Sync to pair your sound bar effortlessly with your compatible devices
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi provides a quick, reliable wireless internet connection
- Rear speaker compatibility lets you feel audio from every direction
- Includes an HDMI input to pair with your high-tech components
- Featuring a premium design perfectly complements any interior, making a stunning addition to any LG TV
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Superb sound- December 17, 2019
I first bought the Sony s350. The sound was average. Returned and got this on sale for 300. What a huge difference in sound and clarity, no comparison even. This definitely is a superb system for the price on sale. Much better than the samsung r550 or sony s350. Older tvs may not take advantage from this if the TV dont have DTS or DG, also HDMI arc is better than optic if your TV has that.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Product- January 2, 2020
Great Dynamic Range. Easy to pair to the Sub-woofer. Paired easily to my phone. (which was the first thing I did as a test). Nice to be able to control L, C, R and amount of base. Nice to see my Phone's ID scroll on the speaker's display when linking up. Nice to have various "effects" available for the restless listener. Cons: I'm using this in my garage, so it was disappointing that the remote had to be directly in front of the speaker in order to control it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- average- December 31, 2019
im not an audio expert, but i didn't find the sound to be significantly better than the speakers in the LG 75UM8070 TV. also, voice dialogue for movies, etc was low but other sounds were loud and thus required constant changing of the volume. all-in-all, i didn't feel like it was worth it (even at the sale price of $300). this may be worth it for you if you really like to crank up the volume and need bass, but i'm not picky.
Not helpful (1)Report