LG SN1 100-Watt 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
- 100 watts of power capability in a 2.0-channel system envelops the room with rich, immersive audio
- Reliable Bluetooth connectivity links your compatible smartphones and tablets for streaming your favourite music wirelessly
- LG Sound Sync technology uses the Bluetooth connection to pair with compatible LG televisions without any hassle of wires or cords
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects and enhances the audio quality of different programs such as movies, music, sports, and games
- Compatible with a wide range of TV remote controls from 8 brands--LG, Vizio, Sony, Samsung, Philips, Panasonic, Toshiba, and Sharp--for controlling basic functions of the soundbar
- Compact, minimalist design offers a streamlined audio setup
- LG SN1 Sound Bar
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Totally Worth!- June 12, 2021
Totally Worth! I am surprised that this has so many bad reviews. I am not sure what the buyers were expecting. True, it lacks bass but It isn't a deal breaker. If you looking for bass then you should be buying one with a sub-woofer or a higher priced sound bar. For CA$69.99, I am perfectly happy with this purchase. I use it with my Samsung 40 inch television which in itself has decent speakers. I see a huge improvement over TV speakers. It certainly gives a bit of surround sound and movie watching is fun with on your face sound. As far as I know, the best setting is Cinema on and DRC off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Decent- December 28, 2020
This is a decent soundbar if you are just looking to improve your sound of the TV. It supports Dolby and DTS, and the sound quality is decent. However, the bass is very low and you will definitely miss the subwoofer. If low bass doesn't bother you, then this one is a very well built soundbar that gets quite loud for small to midsize rooms.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not even as good as my TV speakers- January 2, 2021
Bought this to replace my TV speakers, and it doesn't even sound as good as the ones from the TV. Zero bass as others have mentioned, very tinny sounding. Not worth the money at all, even at a sale price. Not impressed. Usually LG has good value, but not this. Don't waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report