LG SN4 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 300W of power in this 2.1 channel sound bar deliver an immersive sound experience
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful, deep bass
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair this sound bar to other Bluetooth-enabled audio devices to stream music and movies
- AI Sound Pro uses adaptive sound control to automatically adjust sound levels and delivers optimal audio based on the content you are watching
- Optical or HDMI ports for easy connectivity to compatible devices
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
- Optical Cable
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- - August 19, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- LG SN4 300-Watt- August 9, 2020
This is one sound bar that I'm happy I bought. Great sound and the subwoofer delivers as advertised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing sound / Easy setup- October 21, 2020
I was going to go with the BOSE soundbar, but after hearing the demo of it in the store, all the sound seemed scrunched together. It was decent, but not amazing. Then I listened to this LG one (Which has 80 more watts than the BOSE) and it sounded amazing. I was skeptical that it only sounded good in the store, and not at home, but after about 5 seconds of installation (Seriously. Just plug in power, optical cable, and the subwoofer connects bluetooth automatically) it was up and running and sounded amazing. Its a really good sound. I'm a video editor, and work with sound all the time. This thing is well worth the money - and I got it on sale for $70 off at the time of writing this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (1)Report