LG SN4 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 300W of power in this 2.1 channel sound bar deliver an immersive sound experience
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful, deep bass
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair this sound bar to other Bluetooth-enabled audio devices to stream music and movies
- AI Sound Pro uses adaptive sound control to automatically adjust sound levels and delivers optimal audio based on the content you are watching
- Optical or HDMI ports for easy connectivity to compatible devices
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
- Optical Cable
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing sound / Easy setup- October 21, 2020
I was going to go with the BOSE soundbar, but after hearing the demo of it in the store, all the sound seemed scrunched together. It was decent, but not amazing. Then I listened to this LG one (Which has 80 more watts than the BOSE) and it sounded amazing. I was skeptical that it only sounded good in the store, and not at home, but after about 5 seconds of installation (Seriously. Just plug in power, optical cable, and the subwoofer connects bluetooth automatically) it was up and running and sounded amazing. Its a really good sound. I'm a video editor, and work with sound all the time. This thing is well worth the money - and I got it on sale for $70 off at the time of writing this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great sound for a great price- February 13, 2021
Have had this system for a week now - no concerns! Nice clean sound with an excellent subwoofer where you can hear and feel the bass. Bonus that this is sleek looking too. Due to covid I was not able to see this in store before hand, and took a chance by ordering online (on sale for $199). Although I have no first hand experience to compare this with other brands, I think this is a good price for a good sound. Great for gaming, Netflix, sports... it all sounds good. If you aren’t fussy about needing the most “sophisticated” system, and really are just looking to elevate the sound from your television, I think this is a good choice. Easy set up too. Two thumbs up!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not for me (sad face) this time- October 19, 2021
Hi folks - I read many good comments here which led me to purchase the sound system. I was unimpressed / disappointed with the sound system. My TLC TV 32" has louder sound than this soundbar system. The only betterment / enhancement of the LG SN4 for me was a rounder sound with help from the subwoofer. Unfortunately I will be returning the system.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report