LG SN4 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 300W of power in this 2.1 channel sound bar deliver an immersive sound experience
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful, deep bass
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair this sound bar to other Bluetooth-enabled audio devices to stream music and movies
- AI Sound Pro uses adaptive sound control to automatically adjust sound levels and delivers optimal audio based on the content you are watching
- Optical or HDMI ports for easy connectivity to compatible devices
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
- Optical Cable
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing sound / Easy setup- October 21, 2020
I was going to go with the BOSE soundbar, but after hearing the demo of it in the store, all the sound seemed scrunched together. It was decent, but not amazing. Then I listened to this LG one (Which has 80 more watts than the BOSE) and it sounded amazing. I was skeptical that it only sounded good in the store, and not at home, but after about 5 seconds of installation (Seriously. Just plug in power, optical cable, and the subwoofer connects bluetooth automatically) it was up and running and sounded amazing. Its a really good sound. I'm a video editor, and work with sound all the time. This thing is well worth the money - and I got it on sale for $70 off at the time of writing this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great sound for a great price- February 13, 2021
Have had this system for a week now - no concerns! Nice clean sound with an excellent subwoofer where you can hear and feel the bass. Bonus that this is sleek looking too. Due to covid I was not able to see this in store before hand, and took a chance by ordering online (on sale for $199). Although I have no first hand experience to compare this with other brands, I think this is a good price for a good sound. Great for gaming, Netflix, sports... it all sounds good. If you aren’t fussy about needing the most “sophisticated” system, and really are just looking to elevate the sound from your television, I think this is a good choice. Easy set up too. Two thumbs up!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- not sure I needed this- May 24, 2021
Not knowing what to expect, with my research suggesting a sound bar was necessary for good sound, I purchased this at the same time as a LG smart TV. I was disappointed that the subwoofer did not add anything to the sound, and it was not independently adjustable. When using only the soundbar and subwoofer, the music would be so loud that the volume needed to be turned down, and then when people talked, it had to be turned back up to be able to hear them. I have finally settled on using both the TV speakers and soundbar with the subwoofer disconnected which seems to have helped with the music/voice volume issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.