LG UltraFind 27" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27UP650-W) - White
- 27" 4K UHD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio gives you crisp picture quality that makes even the smallest details visible
- 60Hz refresh rate with 5ms GTG response time and Motion Blur Reduction Tech ensures fluid and blur-free motion performance
- AMD FreeSync technology syncs the monitor with your GPU to attain smooth frames and minimize screen tearing, ghosting, and other forms of visual distortion
- Dynamic Action Sync lets you react faster to enemy attacks and gives you an edge in your games
- 95% sRGB colour gamut with 1200:1 static contrast and more than 1 billion colours allow accurate colour reproduction which is ideal for photo editing, video editing, and content creation
- IPS panel with HDR10 support and DisplayHDR 400 certification lets you see vibrant scenes filled with natural colours
- Black Stabilizer brightens dim-lit scenes, so you can see your opponents waiting to attack you in the dark
- 178-degree visibility means you can see the images on the screen clearly from various wide angles
- Flicker-safe display with Reader Mode reduces eye-strain as you stay glued to the screen for hours
- HDCP 2.2 support lets you stream video from 4K streaming platforms, gaming consoles, and UHD Blue-Ray disc players
- Two HDMI ports, 1 DisplayPort 1.4, and 1 headphone jack let you connect video sources such as a cable TV box, laptops, and more
- Tilt, height, and orientation adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compatible for optional wall mounting
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this monitor- October 27, 2021
I purchased this monitor for extending my MacBook screen. I have a 16' MacBook pro and this monitor worked perfectly on it. Before it was delivered, I was really worried since many people said the 16' MacBook will have a fan noise when connecting to a 4k monitor. So I tested today and played some videos . The touch bar part is reasonably hot and I don't hear any fan noises. There is a little bit of fan sound when I opened my IDEs, but it's not noticeable. I like the 4k, the colors and also the price! This monitor has no built-in speakers but it's no problems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Grey Gradient is not ideal- October 6, 2021
This is a nice model generally. However, the one I got didn't show an "excellent gradient" which was reported by some reviews. What I noticed was that it couldn't display the details of the dark area in the pictures, no matter how I adjusted its settings. Since it supports 10-bit color depth, I made a 1024 bar graph with 1024 different grey levels from 0 to 1023. This model cannot display the difference among the grey levels below 200, and showed a "jump" around 500, which means the gradient change around 500 is not smooth.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Bright, colourful and responsive- June 14, 2021
Using it with my PS5 and Macbook Air and I absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report