LG UltraFine Display Ergo 31.5" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (32UN880-B)
Sold out online
- 31.5" screen with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution produces exquisite images in crystal clear quality
- 5ms response time with a 60Hz refresh rate and AMD Radeon FreeSync compatibility deliver smooth motion performance and stable images without tearing or stuttering
- IPS panel with a vast colour gamut of 1.07 billion shades gives you precise colours that make every scene look bright and vivid
- HDR10 support lets you watch your content in vibrant colours, deep blacks, and amazing contrast ratios
- Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles of 178 degrees let you see the screen from various angles
- Two HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, a headphone jack, and two USB 3.0 downstream ports let you connect the monitor to your system, audio devices, and other peripherals
- USB Type-C port supports screen, data, and power delivery up to 60W to eliminate messy wires for a clutter-free workstation
- Two 5W built-in speakers spare you the hassle of using external speakers on your desk
- Flexible mount lets you extend, tilt, pivot, swivel, and adjust the height of the monitor for a convenient viewing experience
- Compatible with 100 x 100 VESA mounts (sold separately)
- HDMI Cable
- USB Type-C Cable
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Picture and Easy To Set Up- January 1, 2021
My monitor was delivered about two weeks ago. Not wanting to wait to read through a manual I took my chances taking it out of the box and setting it up. Very easy and Windows 10 recognized it right off the hop. I really like the stand that allows moving and flipping the monitor quickly to adjust to various viewing preferences. Very impressive holding Zoom calls with this monitor, reading newspapers and magazines and using it as a 2nd television. Work productivity has definitely increased by being able to view multiple documents at one time and being able to cut, paste, move files much quicker. Very pleased with this purchase decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic- February 3, 2021
This is an amazing monitor. Very Bright (when set up correctly), SUPERB color. Zero Light bleed. The Stand is excellent. it even has built in speakers! Most of the negative reviews are from mac users that don't know the difference between a usb cable and a thunderbolt cable. They have no idea how to get the monitor to work. I am using this with a Mac AND a PC on 2 different inputs and it works flawlessly. I wanted to take away one star because it will not auto switch inputs. But everything else is so good I will go ahead and leave 5. should be a 4.5 really. Excellent, color accurate, fantastic picture. Worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular marriage of form and function!- July 27, 2021
When researching for a new monitor I stumbled upon many who were sold on the LG Ergo 32 inch 4k HDR monitor. Wow! Am I glad that I followed the advice of those folks! I love this thing! Setup was easy enough! Simply clamp it on, plug it in, and go. I was a little nervous going from a 21.5 inch screen to a nearly bezeless 32 inch but the extra screen real estate is wonderful. The monitor moves with ease and can be moved to accommodate a wide array of applications. It has been just a great all around monitor and the extra ports on the back are a great addition to an already excellent monitor! Get one. You'll LOVE it! The ergo base is simply the best thing since sliced bread!
- USB port not working!- April 27, 2021
I bought this and was very excited to set it up. To my disappointment write out of the box the both my USB port are not working. I have not had the chance to try out the usb-c port yet. I was very disappointed as I chose this more expensive over the Dell Ultra Sharp monitor. Not too happy as I now have to pack it and take it back to Best Buy. As I am petite and the monitor with the packaging is fairly heavy I am not looking forward to returning this but I do not have any other choice! The only thing I like about it is the stand as it free up my desk space.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- So good I'm thinking of getting another- April 21, 2021
Bought this about a month ago and love this monitor. I showed my 20 something kids and they were very impressed. The setup was very simple, the only thing that took a while was adjusting the font sizes from my Macbook Pro, and using it as another monitor. I plan on buying another one as well and have them across the entire desk and using them as external's as my eyesight is fading and these really improve the size of the webpages and text versus seeing them on the smaller macbook 16" screen without having to really change the font size to extremely large.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.