LG UltraGear 23.5" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (24GL600) - Black
Available to ship
- 23.5 inches GTG TN LED monitor boasts a 1920 x 1080 FHD display with a 16:9 aspect ratio for incredibly lifelike imagery
- 1ms response time and a 144Hz refresh rate ensure fluid motion that is seamless and smooth
- Radeon FreeSync technology brings every image to life with impressive clarity
- Two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort, and one headphone out port make it easy to connect a wide range of devices
- LG 24GL600F-B UltraGear Monitor
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 146 reviewers who responded, 132 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works with ps5- January 22, 2021
Yes, the ps5 can read that it is a 144hz monitor. Do not freight if you are worried abt that. Plus, it’s very good for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO 144 ON WINDOWS 10 PC- March 24, 2021
NOT ABLE TO GET 144 ON WINDOWS 10 PC MONITOR SHOWS UP AS GENERIC PNP MONITOR UNABLE TO FIND ANY DRIVERS ON YOUR WEBSITE HELPNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- For a budget gaming monitor, I'm impressed!- February 1, 2021
I bought this monitor around a month ago, and i gotta say, this thing is pretty darn good. Especially considering it's one of the cheapest gaming monitors you can find. I currently am only using it for my Xbox one, so i haven't been able to try out the 1ms motion blur setting, but i will soon once my gaming pc is completed. Only thing i wish it had was a remote to change all the settings on it instead of having to use the knob thing connected to it..... But it wouldn't be a monitor any more if it came with a remote control, now would it? Great price, great monitor. Would definitely buy againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not last- January 24, 2021
Great while it worked, but barely lasted a year. Not worth the purchase. I bought in late December of 2019 and now January 2021 a little over 12 months later the monitor is unusable. Never going to buy a LG again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Deal Ever- December 19, 2021
Purchased over a year ago. It was on sale for a great price, much lower than they sell monitors now. Works great. Even better than the one I use it with for work. Should’ve purchased two instead of one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.