LG UltraGear 27" 1440p WQHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GL850-B) - Black
- 27" screen with a 1440p WQHD produces a clear, crisp picture that does justice to your games
- Incredibly-fast 1ms (144hz) response time reduces blur and ghosting to help you optimize your performance
- Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology offers fluid motion even during fast-paced action sequences for minimal screen tearing and stuttering
- Nano IPS covers 98% of the DCI-P3 colour space for stunning image reproduction the brings your virtual world to life
- Supports HDR10 for realistic colour immerse with greater clarity and contrast
- NVIDIA-tested and officially-verified G-Sync compatible to help you get the most out of your gaming
- 2 HDMI ports, 1 DisplayPort, 1 USB Upstream Port, and 2 USB Downstream Ports allow you to connect your monitor to a wide range of peripherals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 427 reviewers who responded, 399 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome monitor for 1440p- April 9, 2021
Amazing monitor for 1440p gaming and content consumption. If you're upgrading from 1080p 60hz, this will be a BIG step up. Using DisplayPort, the 144hz refresh rate is great for gaming and makes web-browsing very smooth. You can also change monitor settings on-the-fly with a little joystick underneath the monitor. Picture quality is great and can't go wrong with an IPS panel. One thing to keep in mind though so the stand takes up a significant amount of space. If you're planning to mount this on an arm with space behind your desk, you'll be fine. Otherwise, this monitor plus the stand will eat up under a foot of desk space so plan accordingly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1440p 144hz IPS 1ms. Amazing.- November 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Excellent monitor, 1440p 144hz seems to be the sweetspot for PC gaming right now and this monitor delivers with its fast response time as well. My only complaint is attributable to the drawbacks of IPS screens - backlight bleed, poor black reproduction in dark rooms. The colours, responsiveness and clarity are all amazing though. The stand is adjustable and stable. The only negative specific to the individual product itself would be the red styling on the stand and around the back of the screen. Leaving it black or grey would have let it aesthetically fit in to more setups. But this is a minor complaint for an otherwise amazing screen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent gaming display- December 17, 2019
Fantastic pixel response time and no motion blur, supported gsync out of the box with no tweaking. Adjusted colors some out of the box and it looks great! Contrast could be better but isn't distracting, still feels better than most TN panels. I have not seen a better performing IPS monitor for motion and gaming, and I can't stand TN panels for viewing angle and poor color/brightness. This monitor is a winner. When I plugged it in the first time it seemed to take a long time for the monitor to actually start (It was on but not accepting signal or displaying anything on the screen. I actually thought it was defective this lasted so long).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.