LG UltraGear 27" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GP83B-B) - Black
- 27" WQHD IPS LED monitor delivers stunning visuals in 1440p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate make the picture smooth and blur-free
- AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync adjust the refresh rate to frame rate to minimize screen tears and stutters
- Dynamic Action Sync reduces input lags, so you don't fall behind during crucial moments of the game
- Black Stabilizer technology helps you see the shadow details better by adjusting the gamma settings
- HDR with 1.07 billion colours make the visuals life-like by supporting a wide range of hues and shades
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 400 cd/m2 brightness keep the picture well-lit in all scenes
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you clearly view the screen from many positions
- Flicker-safe technology and Reader Mode reduce harmful blue light emission to prevent eye fatigue
- Built-in crosshair improves your aim in first-person shooter games
- Two HDMI ports, 1 DisplayPort 1.4 port, and 1 headphone out jack allow you to connect various wired media devices
- Tilt, height, and rotation adjustment let you alter the monitor angle and alignment for better viewing comfort
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compatible for optional wall mounting
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Gorgeous Monitor! Great For PS5- August 22, 2021
I purchased this monitor when it was on sale for $449 as I was looking to move from playing on a 1080p monitor to a 1440p monitor on the PS5 and man has it been excellent! RTINGS review on this monitor was spot on in regards to low input lag, incredible response time, and a wide color gamut. Colors on this are amazing, they are deep and vibrant and the brightness of the IPS screen is fantastic. There's a huge difference in clarity and sharpness from 1080p. Contrast is is unfortunately lackluster (similar to the GL models) so that could definitely be better for the next iteration but its not too bad. The monitors build quality is decent, could also be better as it personally looks/feels less premium then the 1080p Dell monitor I was using. Additionally, I wish it could swivel but that's a minor annoyance. I have seen some reviews on some U.S sites complaining about the IPS glow and understandably so as mine has some "acceptable" IPS glow as well. I have debated exchanging it for another one to see if I got unlucky at first but I don't wont to go through all the trouble of exchanging to get another monitor with similar IPS glow. When it comes to using this monitor with the PS5, it is fantastic as it is one of the very few monitors that downscales 4k to 2k (since the PS5 can't do native 1440p yet) so games that are 4k 60fps look STUNNING! When it comes to using the monitor for competitive games in 120 fps, the PS5 has to be switched to performance mode which will change the resolution to 1080p which quite honestly, doesn't look bad at all! Contrary to what you've heard about playing 1080p on a 1440p monitor, it's definitely not as bad as what some people say on the internet. Things will definitely look not as sharp as before but that's a small price to pay for 120fps on the PS5. Finally, I'd like to mention that when it comes HDR on the PS5, set it to "On When Supported" as I was having MAJOR problems when I kept it permanently on and gamed with 1080p 120fps. All in all it is a solid monitor, one of the best monitors in its class. My only recommendation is to buy it on sale as its original price is very expensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very satisfied- July 30, 2021
Seen this panel and watched some you tube reviews and I couldn’t resist. This is an awesome gaming monitor. It’s got everything I need Nano IPS, 165 hz, 1440p, certified GSYNC/FreeSync. Colours out of the box are pretty good although it is bright I had to turn the brightness down to 60 which was plenty for the gamer 1 preset. I had some IPS glow in the corners which is too be expected and I had no light bleed that I could see. All in all it’s a purchase that I’m satisfied with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great monitor!- August 28, 2021
I got this monitor on sale for $450. Worth it! 1440p with a 1ms response and 165Hz is a great deal at $450. I originally thought it would be too big for gaming but I honestly love it! The only con I have to add: the stand for the monitor is quite big so it takes up a good chunk of desk space. I have mine placed in the corner of a corner desk so I don’t mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report