LG UltraGear 27" FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GN600-B) - Black
- 27-inch Full HD IPS LED monitor delivers stunning visuals in 1080p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate make the picture smooth and blur-free
- AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync adjust the refresh rate to frame rate to minimize screen tears and stutters
- Dynamic Action Sync reduces input lags, so you don't fall behind during crucial moments of the game
- Black Stabilizer technology helps you see the shadow details better by adjusting the gamma settings
- HDR with 1.07 billion colours make the visuals life-like by supporting a wide range of hues and shades
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 350 cd/m2 brightness keep the picture well-lit in all scenes
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you clearly view the screen from many positions
- Flicker-safe technology and Reader Mode reduce harmful blue light emission to prevent eye fatigue
- Built-in crosshair improves your aim in first-person shooter games
- Two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort 1.4 port, and one headphone out jack allow you to connect various wired media devices
- Tilt, height, and rotation adjustment let you alter the monitor angle and alignment for better viewing comfort
- LG 27GN600-B UltraGear Monitor
- 1 x DisplayPort Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 577 reviewers who responded, 547 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent monitor, bad stand.- November 25, 2021
This is definitely a good monitor. Looks great, works great. I'm just confused why this cheaper model of LG Ultragear comes with a lame stand. It comes with a small stand that doesn't adjust up or down, so its stuck at one height. It tilts a few degrees, but no up or down. The monitor even has the mounting bolts for the other adjustable stand. Very confusing. I bought LG - UltraGear 27" IPS LED QHD Model: 27GN850-B, earlier this year for my main rig, and it comes with a much beefier taller stand that adjusts up and down. Now I'm supposed to buy a different stand if I want to adjust height? Seems like LG should advertise this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LG UltraGear Delivers! No Regrets!- November 22, 2020
Superb quality, I'm really enjoying my movies, games and zoom meetings since I had this gaming monitor.. My graphics card is a mid-range GeForce 1650ti, with the g-sync compatibility, it has made it even more fun to use! The hdr is amazing and with the discounted price, this is the best deal! Delivery wise, I can't complain! This includes 1 display port and HDMI cable is sold separately. By default this monitor is at 60hz and its brightness setting too, so you have to manually adjust it to your preference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PS5 Monitor- September 20, 2021
Great entry level gaming monitor with all the things i was looking for. Ips Panel - check 120hz for PS5 - check Great Color from LGs Panel - check HDR/Nvidia G Sync compatibility- check. For under 250 it was the perfect panel for the price. Only downside when comparing the 600 to the 650 is the adjustable stand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor!- December 19, 2020
Great colors and response time. This is my first time gaming on a monitor and I’m impressed. Easy setup, took about 5 minutes. I’ve been playing Apex Legends and Ghost of Tsushima on this and it looks amazingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It could be better- January 28, 2021
I was not sure about buying this product because the truth is I don't know much about monitors but I think it was an acceptable option, I have to say that the response time could be better since in the fast mode it works perfect but in the faster mode the image It distorts and it is impossible to play in it, also something negative that I found was that the blur reduction mode does not work or at least I can not make it work, outside of those two things everything else works well that is why I think it could be better Maybe it's because I play on a console, maybe it has something to do with it, but as I said before I think it could be betterNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.