LG UltraGear 27" FHD 240Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27GP750-B) - Black
- 27-inch LED gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio produces sharp and vibrant imagery with amazing picture clarity
- 1ms GTG response time and 240Hz refresh rate deliver ultra-smooth action even in the most intense, fast-paced games
- Adaptive NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD Radeon FreeSync technologies eliminate screen tearing and stuttering by synchronizing your GPU's refresh rate with the monitor's
- 99% of sRGB (CIE1931) colour gamut ensures the monitor displays over 16.7 million colours on the screen to make every game looking realistic
- 400cd/m2 brightness rating and 1000:1 static contrast ratio allow for streaming highly-immersive HDR10 content with spectacular image quality
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel technology with ultra-wide 178-degree viewing angle (H/V) gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- Dynamic Action Sync mode offers responsive gaming experience by reducing input lag during intense action
- Black Stabilizer enables improved visibility in darker scenes without any over exposure to brighter areas to help you find enemies easily hiding in the dark
- Flicker-Safe and Reader modes drastically reduce irritating screen flickers and blue light emissions to keep your eyes safe and fatigue-free during extended gaming sessions
- Two HDMI ports, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 headphone jack offer easy connectivity with your CPU, game console, headphones, and more
- Ergonomic stand allows you to tilt and adjust the height of display for an optimal viewing angle
- Supports flexible wall, stand, and arm installations with VESA-specified 100mm x 100mm mounts (sold separately)
- Power Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Gaming monitor- January 22, 2022
Bought this monitor for gaming purposes, response time is great, IPS panel is wonderful, I love how it pops out the color in any viewing angle. If you are into gaming, I definitely recommend it. And I also use it as part of my creative projects like photo and video editing and no complain so far. Plus the stand is different from what is shown on the photos, you will get bigger and better stand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Nice overall just a little tiny thing I don’t lile- January 19, 2022
Overall it’s a really good monitor for the price I got it at ($346) something near that price on sale. It’s a good competitor against other 240hz monitors and has a low response time, however I feel like this monitor has some motion blur that could be reduce. Besides that there’s no extra latency, the IPS panel is beautiful, and the monitor came in crisp condition with no damages.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Big promises on spec sheet, QC falls short 4 price- February 5, 2022
Alot of promises here, firstly, it was very easy to put together and has a very nice easy to use and navigate system UI. Otherwise, First thing I noticed when turning it on is the nauseating motion blur and strange color output/lighting. The matte screen is ridiculously suffocating from some angles even head on. The BIG ISSUE is that I've had it for a couple days only, with little to no use (literally says how many hours it's been used in its settings) and at about 6 hours of screentime I noticed a stuck green pixel near the top middle of the screen. Absolutely unacceptable, and just now I moved it around my desk to see if I could fit a second 27' on it, and I realized the left side of the back panel is loose. With no screws or means of tightening it. The parts that hold it up on the stand are all jangly and loose, cheap plastic. I'd suggest a different monitor at this time. Not even gonna bother with the whole return song and dance, as they would probably consider these issues too minute to fix.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great Product- January 9, 2022
Good monitor you should probably buy if you want monitor for under 50$. Great price. Great quality. Great Value.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (18)Report
- Power cord, are you kidding me??- January 18, 2022
I have phone chargers longer than this power cord, what a complete joke. Unless your outlet is within 2 feet of the monitor good luck. And of course it's some proprietary AC adapter that's awkward as hell.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report