LG UltraGear 31.5" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (32GP83B-B) - Black
- 31.5" WQHD IPS LED monitor delivers stunning visuals in 1440p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1ms response time and 165Hz refresh rate make the picture smooth and blur-free
- AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync adjust the refresh rate to frame rate to minimize screen tears and stutters
- Dynamic Action Sync reduces input lags, so you don't fall behind during crucial moments of the game
- Black Stabilizer technology helps you see the shadow details better by adjusting the gamma settings
- HDR with 1.07 billion colours make the visuals life-like by supporting a wide range of hues and shades
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 350 cd/m2 brightness keep the picture well-lit in all scenes
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles let you clearly view the screen from many positions
- Flicker-safe technology and Reader Mode reduce harmful blue light emission to prevent eye fatigue
- Built-in crosshair improves your aim in first-person shooter games
- Two HDMI ports, 1 DisplayPort 1.4 port, and 1 headphone out jack allow you to connect various wired media devices
- Tilt, height, and rotation adjustment let you alter the monitor angle and alignment for better viewing comfort
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compatible for optional wall mounting
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing! But HDR?- November 20, 2021
I love this monitor! I'm actually buying another this weekend for the Black Friday sale that's on. Everything about it is great, like you couldn't really ask for more (maybe OLED but that would $1000+). My only issue is HDR just doesn't seem to work? I can enable it in Windows 11 but the colors are extremely washed out and it suddenly becomes very dim. Even with HDR content the colors stay really dim and dull. The monitor even detects that it's running in HDR. When I turn off HDR it looks as though I just turned it on! Not really troubled by this because I've never had HDR before and as I said before it looks like HDR is on when it's actually off. I guess we'll see if the second one does this as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fits all my needs as PC Ethusiast.- July 29, 2021
This LG Monitor fits all my needs: 1.) 31.5 inch monitor Great large screen for Gaming and Stream.(coming from 27") 2.) 1440p Aficionado. 1080p too small pixel density. 4k too much gpu intensive. 1440p is perfect for gamer. 3.) 2560 x 1440 native resolution (not ultrawide). not all games supports/stable on ultrawide and always come with unstable fps. (no need to turn head) 4.) 165hz ultra smooth butter. (though coming from 144hz. you could still see the difference. but 60hz vs 165hz. is like gecko vs godzilla. 5.) Nvidia Gsync and Freesync. adaptive sync technology. (no question ask you need it to reduce screen tearing). 6.) HDR settings. high dynamic range in gaming makes the viewing pops out. 7.) Nano-IPS. (just coming from TN Panel for 5 yrs. just straight glance one 1 second you could tell the difference) 9.) Vesa mount compatible. 8.) Cross Hair overlay is a bonus. this is LG OG Panel. a lot of same specs offered by different brands. but mostly they outsource the same panel from LG with just slight calibration but they will add another $$$$ for it. im running on i7 10700k with RTX 3070. owning the monitor for 3 months now no issue so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Frozen Pixel- July 18, 2021
The monitor is overall amazing, it has all the features you need and the picture is crisp, well until, I saw a frozen pixel on my screen. I’m trying to fix it, but if I can’t, I’ll return it. The pixel is stuck in the red sub-particle only being able to display Red and can’t display Green nor Blue. Super wierd. Would have given 10/10 but I got a defective one 5 days after I received it :/No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (17)Report