LG UltraGear 32" 1440p WQHD 165Hz 5ms GTG VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (32GN600-B)
- 32" display with a WQHD screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels offers a highly immersive visual experience with impressive colour and clarity
- 5ms response time with 1ms MBR (Motion Blur Reduction) gives you smooth and lag-free visuals by eliminating ghosting, motion blur, and screen tearing
- 165Hz refresh rate combined with AMD FreeSync Premium technology ensures extremely smooth and fluid videos, even in high resolutions and fast-paced games
- 3000:1 contrast ratio and 350 cd/m² brightness rating significantly improve sharpness and contrast for incredibly crisp and clear images
- Supports 16.7 million colours to produce amazing colour accuracy
- VA display with HDR10 support and 95% sRGB colour space ensures dramatic visuals through rich colours and contrast to give you a great view of your gaming environment or the battlefield
- HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 connectivity allows you to plug in various video sources such as a computer or a gaming console (sold separately)
- VESA mount compatibility allows for wall installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good bang for your buck- March 12, 2021
No dead pixels on mine, image quality is great. This is the best deal you'll find looking for a 120hz+ 1440p monitor that's below $700. I use it as a monitor for my laptop as well as for playing on my Xbox series X, and it does both things perfectly. Runs 1440p at 120 frames with no issues on my series x. Colours are good, big screen, nice resolution and framerate, overall no complaints.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great monitor for Xbox series x- May 29, 2021
Tried out the Acer Nitro 32 inch monitor but playing 120hz and 1080p isn't the same as 120hz at 1440p. I did an exchange for the LG. Just remember in your Xbox settings to disable allow 4K (otherwise it changes refresh rate to 60hz for games like Warzone). You can still get that crisp look without playing at 1080p. I had to look it up on reddit to find out why it kept changing back to 60hz, so hopefully I saved you time. The ONLY downside from this monitor to the Acer 32" Nitro is that it's not curved. Otherwise this monitor is pretty top notch for the series x!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great quality in a gaming monitor!- June 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I picked up this monitor so I could increase the quality of my gaming experience. Let me just say this was better than the cheap flat screen I was using previously. I love the ergonomic stand that it sits on, and how that improves the way the picture is displayed for me. I also love the simplicity of the cords and not having so many things connected. I did have to get new speakers to go along with the monitor, though, which was a good thing because I needed to upgrade those too. I think the colors are sleek and the picture and graphics using this monitor are as good as I’ve seen personally. I can’t wait to keep using this and getting unbeatable scores on my favorite games. I received this product for a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.