LG UltraGear 37.5" 1440p WQHD 144Hz 1ms GTG Curved IPS LED G-Sync FreeSync Gaming Monitor (38GN950-B)
Sold out online
- 37.5" display with 3840 x 1600 WQHD resolution produces sharp and detailed pictures in high clarity
- 1ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time gives you vivid and accurate colours that look realistic as ever
- 144Hz refresh rate (overclockable to 160Hz) optimises intense action scenes to reduce motion blur and smoothen movement
- Nano IPS display technology features nanometer-sized particles to enhance colour intensity and deliver blazing fast response rates
- NVIDIA G-Sync matches the refresh rate with your NVIDIA GPU for smooth, stutterless, and tear-free gameplay
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro technology synchronises the monitor with the refresh rate of your AMD GPU to remove stuttering, tears, and other visual aberrations from every scene
- VESA DisplayHDR 600 technology enhances the realism of every scene by enhancing textures
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles make the screen visible from all over the room
- Two HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, a USB 3.0 upstream port, two USB 3.0 downstream ports, and a headphone jack let you connect the monitor to your system, gaming consoles, USB storage devices, and more
- Tilt- and height-adjustable monitor lets you set it at convenient viewing angles
- RGB sphere lighting on the back of the monitor works in tandem with your gaming to fill your room with a colourful aura
- Compatible with 100 x 100 VESA mounts (sold separately)
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- USB3.0 Upstream Cable
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simply the best monitor I've ever had.- July 30, 2020
I am very happy to use this monitor, especially for video games. I've always loved playing on the computer and I always wished I had such a good monitor and I think this is the best I've ever seen on the market. Its positive points are only the points that are included in the specifications: Nvidia GSync, 160HZ, Hub Usb, excellent image quality with IPS panel that you can notice the amount of colors and details. I really liked the RGB lighting because LG software allows you to configure the color profiles and even synchronize it with the music or images on the screen to keep changing the colors. I recommend it to everyone, especially game lovers like me. It is worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good monitor- November 6, 2020
Great monitor for its overall size, screen clarity, pixel density, seamless Freesync and color accuracy. It turns on quick and switching sources is snappy, the back light really helps illuminate a wall and provides adquit biased lighting. The extra height you get vs a 34 inch screen helps make a difference with webpages and the screen curvature is good. This monitor is bright, actually too bright for me with brightness on zero, that said i have sensitive eyes. No dead pixels and flawless manufacturing. Screen uniformity was good, as gray and black scale, no banding or ghosting.
- Defective panels- June 23, 2021
I'm sure the 38GN950-B is a great monitor, but unfortunately the 2 models I have received have both been defective. The first model had a few dead pixels while the second had a fifth of the screen dead. If you are considering this monitor, brace yourself for poor quality control. Super disappointing to see this poor quality in a $2000+ monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Lack of Picture by Picture is simply inexcusable- December 17, 2020
The monitor is good and does what it says on the box but you would assume that a monitor with two HDMI and one DP would be capable of displaying at least two inputs at the same time in split-screen mode. Nope, it doesn't do that. It's not in the control menu and it's not in the redundant software they require you to install to enable a fake split screen mode that essentially allows you to snap application windows to various sides of the screens. Windows 10 does this out of the box, LG, I don't need your redundant software to do that. Bottom line, if you are interested in this monitor for gaming and productivity and you are hoping to hook it up to two computers and have it show both at the same time, forget it, look for another product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor and great experience from BestBuy- October 21, 2021
I purchased this monitor and developed a cluster of bright green pixels after about a week of use. I called LG and they let me know that it was warrantied, but because it was purchased within the last couple of weeks, the fastest method of exchange would be through the retailer. I took it to the Best Buy in Kingston and because the monitor was quite large and still functioning, they offered to order the replacement first and then have me bring the monitor back when the new one comes in. This was huge because I work from home, so essentially this left me with zero downtime. The new monitor is pixel perfect and I couldn't be happier. Best Buy Kingston gets an A+ for taking care of me and going the extra mile to consider my needs for the product. CheersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report