LG UltraWide 34" 1440p WQHD 160Hz 5ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (34WP65C-B) - Black
Available for backorder
- 34-inch IPS LED display with stunning 3440 x 1440 WQHD resolution provides amazing image quality and detail, and enhances your widescreen HD gaming or multimedia experience
- UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio with virtually borderless design on 3 sides offers all the real estate you need to multitask effectively
- 5ms response time with 160Hz refresh rate minimizes lag to deliver smoother image transitions, so you can enjoy your videos and movies the way they were intended
- IPS technology provides 178-degree wide viewing angles, giving you the ability to work with vivid clarity from multiple angles
- DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut with HDR10 compatibility means you see accurate colour expression onscreen to easily match real life hues
- 3000:1 static contrast ratio and 300 cd/m2 brightness keep the picture well-lit in all scenes
- Two 7W built-in speakers with Maxx Audio deliver high-quality sound for your games, movies, and music
- AMD FreeSync technology eliminates tearing and stuttering during high-resolution gaming, allowing seamless and epic heavy-duty gameplay
- Equipped with two HDMI inputs and a DisplayPort, one USB-C, two USB Downstream and one Headphone out to easily connect peripherals
- LG 34WP65C-B UltraWide Monitor
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x DisplayPort Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Great Overall Monitor- June 7, 2021
On paper, this monitor seems insane. 160hz, 1440p, ultra wide and curved!?! But there are a few things that are confusing, well first off it states that this monitor has a 1ms MBR (Motion blur reduction) which confused me since it has a 5ms GtG (Grey to Grey) I dont know what the difference is? I would personally research the GtG and MBR if you are planning to use this monitor for competitive gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for gaming and work- July 1, 2021
Bought this a month ago and Ive been using this for gaming and work productivity. It’s easy to setup and connect to both my work laptop and personal laptop easily. It comes with speakers which is a plus and would recommend this monitor to everyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Monitor, one quality issue- October 14, 2021
Moving from dual 27.5" 16:9 monitors to this single ultrawide monitor. I really like the much cleaner look of my desktop. Overall everything is great. High refresh rate is nice. My price was excellent compared to alternatives. Two things to mention - 1) Before purchasing I didn't notice that this monitor has 300 cd m2 brightness. That is below my previous monitor (350 cd m2). Wish it could get another 5% brighter and it would be perfect for me. I have maxed out brightness settings. Not a huge deal, and not something I can really complain about. 2) Annoyingly, the bottom 3 rows of pixels were not installed flush to the screen. They seem to roll inward, meaning that those bottom 3 rows are not visible unless you view the monitor from an extreme upward facing angle. The result is that the green bars that normally show up beneath active application icons on the Windows 10 taskbar are missing. Makes it a little confusing to figure out which apps are open. I don't think I mind enough to go through the hassle of return and replace.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - January 17, 2022
I bought this monitor a month ago and works great for gaming great quality for the priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Monitor- January 10, 2022
I bought this monitor 7 months ago. I am very happy with the quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.