LHD 48" Turbo Gaming Desk w/ USB Ports, Wireless Charging, LED Lighting & Added Storage - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Part of the Turbo gaming desk collection from Linon Home Décor
- Spacious surface and an elevated closed-back hutch shelf for your monitor provide an ideal configuration for your gaming setup
- Built-in cup holder, USB plug, wireless charging, a hook for headphones, and a pen/cup holder keep all your essentials close at hand
- Multi-colour LED lighting with a remote control adds sleek style and allows you to create a customised look
- Ergonomic design reduces tension on your forearms for comfort during marathon gaming sessions
- Constructed with a PVC-coated medium-density fibreboard top and powder-coated metal legs for strength and stability
- Black-on-black finish lends eye-catching style to any space
- Assembly required
- Wipes clean easily with a dry cloth
- Desktop weight capacity: 100lb. (45.3kg); foot shelf weight capacity: 30lb. (13.5kg); hutch weight capacity: 15lb. (6.8kg)
- Dimensions: Width: 121.92cm (48"); height: 90.17cm (35.5"); depth: 60.01cm (23.63")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- needs some seriuous quality control- November 29, 2020
Came covered in scratches, but luckily on mine the scratches are on the underside and backs of used surfaces. If it's against a wall I don't see them, so not TOO bad. The rear panel for between the desk and the screen platform has none of the 10 holes drilled and the 2 USB charging port flickers red/green randomly, but only when something is plugged in and fully charged. The desk feels solid enough for the money when assembled, and doesn't wobble. The keyboard stores away nicely under the screen when you're not using it. It looks nice for the money. I didn't have to force anything together, and all the assembly parts were included.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Would not reccomend this desk for the price- October 28, 2020
I got this on sale, promptly returned it the same day of delivery. Noticeable scratches on every piece of wood, pieces did not line up properly so could not even finish the installation. If I overlooked the many nicks and scratches it wouldn't have mattered.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good ish maybe?- September 11, 2020
We bought 2 of the 54" version of this desk (Which I can no longer find on the site that is why I am reviewing this one) We love the desks, they look good and work fantastically for what my GF and I use them for. But booth desks showed up with scratches right out of the box and the boxes did not look damaged at all in shipping. One of them even has a bad mark on the front corner. They are not easy to assemble, parts not lining up properly and hardware being very easy to strip and or break, we even left out a bolt (same one on both desks) because it would not line up but seems fine without it. One of the holes were not drilled out correctly and had to be fixed. All that said, now that they are built and in use we really are happy with them and once you get them together they do seem well built and look nice, everything is sturdy and does not seem like it will break (as long as you don't have to take it apart) We really do like them but for the price I feel like you should know what your getting in to lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report