Lifeproof FRĒ Fitted Hard Shell Case for iPhone SE (2nd Gen)/8/7 - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8, and iPhone 7
- Fitted hard shell offers comprehensive protection against falls, scratches, dust, snow, and water
- Withstands impacts from up to 2 metres
- Withstands water submersion in up to 2 metres for up to 1 hour
- Built-in touchscreen cover protects against nasty nicks and scratches
- Allows complete access to all ports, controls, and features
- Compact case is lightweight and designed to sync with the slim design of your phone, making it barely noticeable
- FRE Case
- Instruction Manual
- Microfiber Cloth
- Quick Start Guide
- Case Key
- LifeProof Sticker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1057 reviewers who responded, 993 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great case overall; trouble with sound- August 12, 2020
The little speaker covers fell off of my iPhone SE 2nd gen Lifeproof case. I've only had the case for a month and a half with light use; normally I wouldn't bother complaining about this, but these cases are very expensive. Also, I have trouble with sound input (phone calls, etc.) and output (playing music, etc.) It's sort of muffled and people can't hear me well. Lastly, the camera quality isn't as good when the case is on. Beyond those three issues, the case is very nice and does its job overall. I've always had Lifeproof cases and loved them. However, I definitely will be pursuing a replacement if possible! (Not angry--it's probably just a lemon/fluke!)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good cover case but....- January 19, 2019
there is a trick to putting case cover on without shutting off the ringer sound. you need to have the cover at an angle and tilt the phone in the from left so it nestles in the left side edge of the cover, then press the cover downward over the phone, not just put the cover straight down in it...otherwise ringer shuts off..the rubber part of the cover actually slides the phone switch backwards shutting ringer off so no sound when someone calls..at least that is what we discovered.....Secondly, the on off switch does on easily turn off with the cover on...we are very disappointed about that..may buy a different coverNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great waterproof case to protect your phone- June 26, 2020
I had this case for six years for my iPhone 6 it broke several times due to my dropping it and Lifeproof gave me another case for just the cost of the shipping. I find them to be a great company. Unfortunately iPhone did not give good information to Lifeproof I have now purchased an SE 2020 edition which supposedly fits in the 7/8 Lifeproof case. It does not fit properly. If the buttons on the left line up, the button on the right does not so you have to resort to another way to get your screenshots. iPhone really needs to get their crap together or I’m going elsewhere next time—Maybe I’m ready for an androidYes, I would recommend this to a friend.