LIFX A19 Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb - 800lm - Multi-Colour - 2 Pack
- Includes two multi-colour A19 Wi-Fi LED light bulbs
- 800 lumens delivers dimmable brightness to illuminate any room
- RGBW LEDs provide 550 billion possible colour steps and a 1500-9000K white light range
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control the bulb remotely with no hub or bridge required
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, Apple HomeKit, and other voice assistants
- Energy-efficient LEDs last up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Both don't work with Apple HomeKit- April 13, 2021
Straight to trash. Truly LIFX has gone downhill, but then again, maybe they've always been this garbage of a company. Their most recent products don't work for me anymore, PERIOD. Anyone that has an iphone basically will not be able to set up their lights because these lights force themselves to sync with your Apple HomeKit (which doesn't work in the first place) so you can no longer sync with your WIFI. Ignore the ads. This company products no longer work well. I've lost 40% of LIFX lights I've owned for the last 2 years. If you read this you have been warned. Their old lights at least connected to your wifi and worked 95% of the time. New lights do not connect no matter what you do.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Title- October 4, 2021
Love these lights. Lifx app runs a schedule so my lights slowly illuminate my room like a sunrise, and they have microphones and sync a lightshow to my music if I want. I basically don't need lightswitches anymore. I had a problem when I first set up because it shuts down my 2.4 connection during setup and my phone would try to sync to my 5.0 wifi thereby severing the connection, but I just forgot my other wifi networks during setup so it would stay on 2.4 and boom, 30 second setup for the rest of the set.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works with homekit- April 13, 2021
Set up new lights no problem. Works well with existing bulbs. Had issues at first then changed to 2.4 wifi network and had no issues. Nice to see price decrease but same quality. Instructions could have more detail.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report