LILLEbaby Complete AirFlow Ergonomic Six-Position Baby Carrier - Mist
Available online only
- Maximum supported weight: 20.4kg (45 lb.)
- Six carrying positions (front-fetal, front-infant, front-outward, front-toddler, hip, and back) allow you to position your baby for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic cupped seat keeps your little one comfortable and supported through every stage
- Wide mesh-lined waist belt, shoulder pads, and lumbar support make it effortless to carry your baby
- Breathable 3D mesh helps to keep you and your little one cool
- Two-way straps allow you to choose between backpack-style carrying or straps crossed in the back
- Dual adjustment buckles make it simple to breastfeed or make adjustments when you're on the go
- Removable sleeping hood with dual adjustment points support your baby's head for sleeping, sun protection, or nursing privacy
- Extra-tall, extendable torso with an adjustable width and elastic straps delivers added neck and back support, even as your baby grows
- Large zippered pocket and an easy-reach pocket provide ample room for stashing your keys, phone, or other necessities
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1174 reviewers who responded, 1168 would recommend this product.
- Nice little gem!- 31 août 2017
I bought this carrier a little while ago and I'm glad I did. I love the muted colors, it is very comfy. I am a very petite lady (5' 1½") and I can still wear it comfortably (I do have to remove the lumbar support because I'm pretty thin too (about 100 lbs). Even so, it still is very comfy. The mesh is nice & breathable. It's hot & humid where I live, so I still sweat while wearing it, but I can imagine how much more heat there would be if not for the mesh! This is easy to put on & take off, especially once you've done it a few times. Now that I'm comfortable with it & know how I like it, I can get my baby in it in just a couple of minutes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Life changing- 1 septembre 2017
Life changing may sound like an exaggeration, but this carrier truly is. My daughter is 2 and due to developmental delays is unable to walk. While the world is meant to be accessible for strollers and wheelchairs, it isn't always. With our Lillebaby carrier, I can take my daughter anywhere that I can walk myself. It has been instrumental in getting our family back out in nature and enjoying life "where the sidewalks end." Even though our joy in our Lillebaby may due to circumstances beyond what is typical, any parent or caregiver will find this useful. It is hands free baby care while still holding your little one close to your heart.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect For Any Age- 27 juin 2016
My son is two months old and loves to try to stand but is too small for an average carrier. I live in a high heat and humidity climate so wrapping isn't a good idea during the summer. However this carrier has been a game changer. I can get things done and go places with him. He has such bad reflux I have to hold him most of the day. These carriers allow me to keep him upright and the lumbar support saves my back. While carrying a child in the heat and humidity can still over heat us, we aren't nearly as hot or sweaty in the airflow. Also with the back harness strap being so adjustable, it is one of the few I have been able to reach so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.