LILLEbaby Complete All Season Ergonomic Baby Carrier - Stone
Available online only
- Suitable for ages 0 to 4 years
- 3.17kg (7lb.) minimum weight capacity
- 20.41kg (45lb.) maximum weight capacity
- Designed with a wider, taller torso to accommodate older children providing extra neck and back support for taller babies, keeping them secure in the carrier and elastic straps that allow for movement and easy adjustment
- Features 6 front, back, and hip carrying positions
- Wide padded shoulder straps and waist belt evenly distributes weight for a more comfortable carrying experience
- 2-way straps provide limitless adjustability for a truly customized fit
- Lumbar support creates healthy posture and alignment for increased comfort and prevents lower back strain
- Sleeping hood with dual adjustment points deliver tailored support to baby's head while they are sleeping, sun protection, and nursing privacy
- Zippered cargo pocket holds essentials while on the go
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1283 reviewers who responded, 1274 would recommend this product.
- So Many Options Makes the Carrier Grow With Baby- 16 décembre 2016
My in-laws purchased us this baby carrier, and we absolutely love it! It adapts to grow with your child from birth to toddlerdom, without needing to buy extra infant inserts. I love that it has a strap inside to help keep baby secure, and also adjusts so easily. It was a bit daunting at first to figure out how it works, but definitely worth it! Once we figured it out we realized it is very easy to use and to adjust as needed. I also enjoy the ability to make the carrier cooler or warmer with the All Seasons zip down panel. It seems sturdy and well made, as well as comfortable and adjustable. I would fully recommend this carrier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love our Complete All Seasons!- 20 décembre 2016
We live in a tropical country so this is perfect on my opinion. I can lift up the zipper when it is cold and when it gets hot, we just let the zipper down and let the air pass by the mesh part of the carrier. I love how the carrier was made and does not need an additional infant which is a huge plus on our end, it's very practical. We always use our lille whenever we are on the go, we got the iconic toki doki and the design which is not girly and not boyish either so hubby and I can both wear our baby stylishly. Also I have a mild problem on my back and I love the lumbar support, really helps a lot while I wear my baby! We love our lille :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best carrier ever!- 20 décembre 2016
I was never convinced that expensive carriers were worth it. I had a cheap brand and went to Disneyland.... big mistake. I researched carriers for days and ended up getting lots of referrals to Lillebaby. I am now a believer in expensive carriers. The patterns are adorable, the lumbar support is a lifesaver, and the best part....... my little Scarlett sleeps in it all the time! Not to mention that you can wear your baby 6 different ways and hold up 45 pounds!My back is sore from work all day and the lumbar support is a beautiful thing. if you ever doubted the cost of one of these carriers, just go for it. They will make a believer of you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.