LILLEbaby Complete All Seasons Six Position Baby Carrier - Breton Stripes
Available online only
- Recommended from birth through the toddler years
- Maximum supported weight: 20.4kg
- Six carrying positions include front-fetal, front-infant, front-outward, front-toddler, hip-facing, and back-facing for versatile ways to hold your baby as they grow
- Lumbar support, 2-way straps with dual adjustment buckles, wide padded shoulder straps, and a sturdy waistbelt keep you comfortable as you carry your little one
- Zip-up mesh panel allows for optimal airflow to help you and your baby stay cool
- Cupped seat design adjusts to keep your child ergonomically seated in each carry position
- Removable sleeping hood offers dual adjustment points to support baby's head, shield them from the sun, and provide privacy while nursing
- Extra-tall, extendable torso delivers added neck and back support and keeps your baby secure with adjustable elastic straps
- Zippered cargo pocket provides a convenient place to stash essential items when you're on the go
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1285 reviewers who responded, 1276 would recommend this product.
- So Many Options Makes the Carrier Grow With Baby- December 16, 2016
My in-laws purchased us this baby carrier, and we absolutely love it! It adapts to grow with your child from birth to toddlerdom, without needing to buy extra infant inserts. I love that it has a strap inside to help keep baby secure, and also adjusts so easily. It was a bit daunting at first to figure out how it works, but definitely worth it! Once we figured it out we realized it is very easy to use and to adjust as needed. I also enjoy the ability to make the carrier cooler or warmer with the All Seasons zip down panel. It seems sturdy and well made, as well as comfortable and adjustable. I would fully recommend this carrier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love our Complete All Seasons!- December 20, 2016
We live in a tropical country so this is perfect on my opinion. I can lift up the zipper when it is cold and when it gets hot, we just let the zipper down and let the air pass by the mesh part of the carrier. I love how the carrier was made and does not need an additional infant which is a huge plus on our end, it's very practical. We always use our lille whenever we are on the go, we got the iconic toki doki and the design which is not girly and not boyish either so hubby and I can both wear our baby stylishly. Also I have a mild problem on my back and I love the lumbar support, really helps a lot while I wear my baby! We love our lille :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best carrier ever!- December 20, 2016
I was never convinced that expensive carriers were worth it. I had a cheap brand and went to Disneyland.... big mistake. I researched carriers for days and ended up getting lots of referrals to Lillebaby. I am now a believer in expensive carriers. The patterns are adorable, the lumbar support is a lifesaver, and the best part....... my little Scarlett sleeps in it all the time! Not to mention that you can wear your baby 6 different ways and hold up 45 pounds!My back is sore from work all day and the lumbar support is a beautiful thing. if you ever doubted the cost of one of these carriers, just go for it. They will make a believer of you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.