LILLEbaby LILLELight Ergonomic Three Position Baby Carrier - Driftwood
Available online only
- Maximum supported weight: 16.3kg (36 lb.)
- Designed for ages 0-3
- Fetal inward, infant inward, and back carry positions let the carrier grow with your baby
- Easy-to-wear carrier features a buckle strap and tie waist belt, and folds up compactly when not in use
- Ergonomic design fits adult sizes XXS-XL for a versatile fit
- Crafted from organic cotton and natural hemp blended fibres to provide quality and comfort
- Carrier With Detachable Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
- The lightest carrier out there :heart_eyes:- July 11, 2020
I never thought I'd try this type of carrier, but after a few weeks of wearing it - I'm in love. Despite it being a solid panel, I'd argue it's the coolest carrier I have. It's lightweight with a thin but sturdy cotton/hemp blend fabric that reminds me of a soft canvas. There is a learning curve to back carry, but after some practice we get up quickly and safely. As a larger mother with a larger chest, it took a while to figure out how to chip in when I'm back carry, but it's getting better when every attempt. This is our go-to for all chores right now, and I'm looking forward to getting more colors!
- My new favorite carrier- July 13, 2020
I love love love this carrier! It's incredibly light and comfortable. I love the tie at the bottom, it helps to customize the fit. I have a fairly petite frame and I love that I'm able to tighten it just right. My almost 1 year old who's 20 pounds fits comfortably and easily falls asleep. This carrier also distributes the weight perfectly so i can wear this carrier all day! The cross straps are also a nice touch along with the snaps in the front that prevent the carrier from riding up. All in all, I love this carrier and I think Lille hit the nail on the head. This is what was needed!
- Perfect, lightweight carrier- July 10, 2020
We love this new super lightweight carrier from Lillebaby. The material is so soft yet still supportive. The leather detail is gorgeous and I love how it compact it folds up. There was a little bit of a learning curve the first time I used it and getting into back carry can be a little tricky until you have some practice. After a few times, it was much easier but not the most flattering in the front during back carry, in my opinion. I like this carrier best for around the house and shorter carries. Overall, a great option when you want something a little more chic and less bulky.