LILLEbaby SeatMe Ergonomic Three Position Baby Carrier - Sage
Available online only
- Maximum supported weight: 20kg
- Three carrying positions-front, hip, and back-allow you to position your baby for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic padded shelf seat with a wide seat adapter makes it easy to position your baby's hips for added support and an optimal carry
- Versatile design features a fully-removable torso panel with the option to convert it into a traditional soft-structured carrier
- Adjustable head support, removable hood, and an extendable torso panel lets the carrier grow with your baby
- Wide padded waist belt and comfort straps evenly distribute weight and accommodate wearers from size XS to XXL
- Temperature control mesh panel keeps you cool while you carry your baby
- Generous zippered pocket provides ample room for stashing your keys, phone, or other necessities
- Carrier with Detachable Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- My new favorite carrier!!- October 2, 2020
I have a 5 month old and 27 month old and this carrier works great for both! It is accommodating enough for plus size parents, has a great storage compartment, works with many different sized kiddos, and relieves back pressure felt by most carriers/wraps. The only problem I have is that both kiddos want up in it at the same time. Haha. I had the original seatme and the 3.0 solves some of the issues I had with the original which were difficulty using the pouch when wearing, type of fabric used, and the length of the waist belt.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile carrier!- September 30, 2020
I have many soft structured carriers from LILLEbaby, but never had the opportunity to try a SeatMe due to my size. This having the extra length in the waistband finally gave me a chance to try it! It was a little tough in the beginning finding the sweet spot, but once I did it was very comfortable. I’m using it with my 3 year old who is 32lbs and 36 inches and I’m looking forward to using it for our baby due in January, especially the hip seat portion by itself for nursing and quick ups!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the hip seat!- September 30, 2020
I am loving this carrier for the features it has that my others do not. I love the seat and that it takes pressure off my shoulders. It feels the same whether I’ve got my 1 year old or 3 year old in it! The sage color is gorgeous! I love that it can be used as just a seat as well. Amazing carrier highly recommend! It does take a little while to get used to if you have used soft structured carriers previously but once you find the sweet spot it’s amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.