LILLEbaby SeatMe Ergonomic Three Position Baby Carrier - Stone
Available online only
- Maximum supported weight: 20kg
- Three carrying positions-front, hip, and back-allow you to position your baby for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic padded shelf seat with a wide seat adapter makes it easy to position your baby's hips for added support and an optimal carry
- Versatile design features a fully-removable torso panel with the option to convert it into a traditional soft-structured carrier
- Adjustable head support, removable hood, and an extendable torso panel lets the carrier grow with your baby
- Wide padded waist belt and comfort straps evenly distribute weight and accommodate wearers from size XS to XXL
- Temperature control mesh panel keeps you cool while you carry your baby
- Generous zippered pocket provides ample room for stashing your keys, phone, or other necessities
- Carrier with Detachable Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Toddler Approved!- 1 octobre 2020
I went from having the first version SeatMe to this 3.0 so the upgrades are noticable. I appreciate the longer waistband and it's more accommodating to larger sizes. The wide side seat adapter for baby is definitely a plus since my youngest is already a toddler and her long legs are easily supported. She is comfortable in this 3.0 and can see over my shoulder when back carrying. I love that they used the same soft mesh as the Serenity line carriers. Overall the improvements and design of this carrier are great! We love our SeatMe 3.0!
- My new favorite carrier!!- 2 octobre 2020
I have a 5 month old and 27 month old and this carrier works great for both! It is accommodating enough for plus size parents, has a great storage compartment, works with many different sized kiddos, and relieves back pressure felt by most carriers/wraps. The only problem I have is that both kiddos want up in it at the same time. Haha. I had the original seatme and the 3.0 solves some of the issues I had with the original which were difficulty using the pouch when wearing, type of fabric used, and the length of the waist belt.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile carrier!- 30 septembre 2020
I have many soft structured carriers from LILLEbaby, but never had the opportunity to try a SeatMe due to my size. This having the extra length in the waistband finally gave me a chance to try it! It was a little tough in the beginning finding the sweet spot, but once I did it was very comfortable. I’m using it with my 3 year old who is 32lbs and 36 inches and I’m looking forward to using it for our baby due in January, especially the hip seat portion by itself for nursing and quick ups!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.