Linksys AC MU-MIMO USB Adapter (WUSB6100M-CA)
- USB wireless adapter upgrades your Windows PC or laptop to the AC Wi-Fi standard MU-MIMO
- Works with all Wi-Fi routers; performs optimally with a MU-MIMO router (sold separately)
- With MU-MIMO, users can connect multiple devices and enjoy the same connection speeds, uninterrupted
- Beamforming technology lets you focus your Wi-Fi signal to certain devices for optimal performance and reliable connections
- Plug-and-play simplicity means easy set-up
- Small form makes it easy to stash in a backpack or your pocket on-the-go
- Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1883 reviewers who responded, 1708 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good in Mixed Mode GREAT in 5G- 11 juin 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned this adapter for about 3 weeks. It loaded drivers directly from Windows update in Windows 7 Pro. I have done some comparisons with my older N300 adapter. My Old N300 would do 15-35 Mb/s all over the place. In Comparison The Linksys AC600 averaged 52Mb/s in N mode, and 250 Mb/s in 5 GHZ mode!!!!! It was much more consistent, with less spiking and variation. In both examples, my desktop PC was the only wireless client. I am very impressed with the throughput and consistency of this device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not perfect but works- 19 octobre 2018
Not perfect but works. Could be because I have tried other devices to make my internet faster or add something that wasn't on one of my old computer. Yet this actually worked. All you do is insert the adapter into one of your USB slots on your laptop or desktop and download the drivers and go to your WiFi and choose what connection you want to connect to. I wanted to connect to the 5ghz network for faster browsing and download speeds. I did all the above steps and at first still wasn't getting faster speeds yet I found out that not all USB ports support the faster speeds. So I moved it to another USB port and Bam I was getting over 100mbps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVER -PROMISED..under delivered!!!!- 11 octobre 2020
The USB6100 did NOT deliver the claim ..Speeds up your Laptop's WIFI."No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not Recognized- 8 août 2020
When I inserted the USB it was fine and recognized by my PC for about 5 min and disconnected. I put in the disc which caused my PC to send an error of "administator approval required" and no option to actually click for it to give approval despite being on an admin profile. I disabled virus and firewall and same notice. I tried downloading from site, same error. The USB was never recognized by my pc or the software after figuring out how to download software/drive and multiple troubleshootings. Returned Item. Brief happiness for 5 minutes as it said I had almost 500 mbps speed. It could just be that my PC is too old for this device as it runs on i3.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy install, works on various devices and Wi-Fi n- 12 juin 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This device as provided to me at no cost to test and review. I installed the WiFi adapter on 3 different PCs, (self built Asus PC, Dell Vostro laptop, and very old kit PC. The device was recognized immediately upon connection on my Asus PC, the other two required the included CD/driver. All 3 PCs are Windows 10. On my 5g Wifi network I saw 26.2 to 33.9 MBs download from Synology NAS (260-330 Mbs) and 18.6 to 19.7 MBs upload from PC to syno NAS (186 to 197 Mbs). Performance on the 2g Wi-Fi was slower as should be expected. This is definitely a device that installs easily and performs as expected per the Wi-Fi standards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.