Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (RE7000-CA) - White
- Works with any Wi-Fi router to boost wireless coverage and eliminate dead zones, indoors and outdoors, up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Uses AC Wi-Fi, MU-MIMO technology, so multiple users can enjoy simultaneous, uninterrupted connection while they surf, stream, game, and transfer files
- Enjoy room-to-room Wi-Fi with seamless routing when you pair with a Max-Stream router (sold separately) -- your enabled devices will automatically maintain connection to the strongest Wi-Fi signal
- Spot-finder technology enables easy setup using any mobile device to determine the best placement for optimal performance
- Push-button connect makes it easy to sync with your router in one touch
- Access point mode lets you set up the extender as an AC Wi-Fi access point for to expand your network
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2574 reviewers who responded, 2133 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great addition to my AC5400 Tri-Band Router- 20 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this device for a couple of days now and it was very easy to setup and connect to my AC5400 router. I placed it my upstairs hallway behind a small table and it is about 8 feet from the router. It has given me better coverage for the bedroom areas of my house. I can check the status of it using the free app from the App Store. It broadcasts both the 2.4 and 5ghz frequencies automatically. If you have a larger home, this is a must have to extend your wireless coverage throughout. I havent yet gone into my basement to see if the combination of the extender and router gives me a stronger signal, but I will update this review once I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as adertised - so far so good; Netflix works- 15 mai 2020
Using for just about a month now. Far side of the house just wasn't getting strong wifi signal, bandwidth/throughput could get low sometimes, and Netflix on smart TV often dropped frames, froze, or just wouldn't load (I am blaming this on a poor/cheap wifi antenna in the TV). Installed this, and had no more Nexflix issues. Setup with the WPS button was easy and worked (make sure it's close to the router on initial setup!). Seamless roaming feature of "Max-Stream" routers is up and working. Haven't tested full bandwidth I can get through this, but it's definitely helping my home wireless. No major issues yet after about 3-4 weeks of use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first extender- 16 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First off, I've never owned an extender. However after research I found this product and it was a decent price. The install literally took 8 mins. Plug in, push a button and wait. Seems to work well. Throughout my small 1600 sq ft home, there are no more bad wifi areas. My signal is strong all over. Only thing that I'm unhappy about is, I lose a wall plug. Other than that, I am happy with my linksys maxsream wall plug in range extender AC-1900. After set up my tablet doubled in wifi strength. Not all my electronics doubled but they've all improved. Pro: easy install, works well, small device Cons: lose wall plug, could be a few bucks cheaper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.