Linksys Max-Stream Wireless AC5400 8-Port Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 Router (EA9500-CA)
Sold out online
- MU-MIMO technology gives all users and their devices simultaneous access to the network at speeds 3x faster than conventional Wi-Fi
- 2 independent, dedicated WiFi bands (5GHz + 2.4GHz) offer a combined speed of up to 5.4Gbps to eliminate lagging and buffering, while also boosting download times
- Family members can game, stream, listen to music, shop online, and more all at the same time without impacting performance
- Supercharged 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and 8 Gigabit ports deliver lightning-fast speeds ideal for heavy-bandwidth wired gaming
- USB 3.0 port makes it easy to link up external storage devices or printers and share across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0
- 8 external antennas can be easily adjusted to maximize the coverage
- Beamforming technology focuses the Wi-Fi signal to each device in order to deliver enhanced performance and improved mobile speed and range
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi offers the convenience of remotely checking and regulating your network from anywhere
- Network Map gives you a convenient visual overview of all the devices on the network, providing key information such as online status, signal strength, and bandwidth usage
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Linksys AC5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, EA9500
- Quick Start Guide
- 8 x Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- CD-ROM with Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2273 reviewers who responded, 2107 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Powerful Long-Range Router- 13 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Linksys EA9500 is a large and powerful router - it would be a great router for a business or for a house with frustrating dead zones. I don't know if the 8 adjustable antennas are overkill or not - I wasn't able to see any differences in availability or speed based on different antenna positions. But as far as range is concerned, I had to walk two houses away to lose all of the signals from this router (though it dropped to the 2.4 GHz band as opposed to its standard 5.0 GHz band there). In the house next door, I had full signal and was able to show 75+ Mb/s download rates which is indistinguishable from what I got sitting in the same room with the router. This is a beast!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great router with pleanty of ports.- 14 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The ea9500 router is extremely fast. I set up a wireless network within minutes using the linksys app. I had some videos on a hard drive which is plugged into the usb 3.0 port. They played almost instantly on my laptop. We also played some videos on our roku and phones simultaneously and noticed no lag whatsoever. The size is a bit large but that is expected for such a high quality router. I was happy the the plug was normal sized as to not take up two slots in my surge protector. This is definitely a must buy for multiple user households especially if someone plays games online.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great router so far... Hard to beat.- 13 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ive only been using this router for a mere 6 hours, and I absolutly love it! Setup is very eazy, and straight forward. The built in 8 port switch is a Huge Plus, imo... Its 5.0GHz wifi coverage is so strong, and spreads accross my entire home. Where as the router I was using untill today, had great coverage accross 75% of my home. I really like the Linksys Smart WiFi App, it just needs built in VPN like my other router. My only Con to this router, is its SIZE! Its fricking HUGE! I wish Linksys included a stand so it could sit Vertically, as its a Beast laid flat...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- linksy- 16 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for review purposes. Is this something I would normally buy for myself? no. My husband and I own our own business from home so we do normal internet searches, emailing, video streaming, etc. I had to plug this directly into my century link router/modem since they are built in together. Which in turn makes me feel like it is no faster than my normal 2 in one. Since I live in a rural farming area century link is the only provider. I do like the ability to control a guest internet service for babysitters and people who use our internet when they are at the house for business. I also like that I can control parental control from the linksys smart wifi. But i will say, the phone app sucks!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Significantly amazing!- 11 mai 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just finished setting up this amazing device. I'm techie guy and for long tme I've been struggling with jumping and testing different routers but none of my old routers convinced me 100%. At my home I have more than 44 devices connected to internet and my household members streaming and playing online games very often. I Have connected my devices and noticed a significant difference in speed and stability and I tested it on my way buy watching a movie 1 hours long and pulled up the ethernet cable and guess what! The video continued playing because it buffered immediately to the end. Super amazing that made me taking advantage of my Comcast blast.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.