Linksys Max Stream AC3000 Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router (MR9000-CA)
- Whole home mesh router with Wi-Fi 5 offers high-speed wireless connectivity throughout your house (up to 3,000 sq. ft.) on up to 25 devices without dead zones
- Works with additional Linksys Velop mesh Wi-Fi nodes (sold separately) to expand the network coverage
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE allows for simple and secure Linksys app based set-up via a mobile device
- Parental controls allow you to manage content and screen time to keep your children safer
- Guest access gives you an easy, secure option for guests to connect to the network
- Tri-band router (2.4GHz and two at 5GHz) reaches total speeds of up to 3Gbps
- Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports enable a fast wired connection
- USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a printer or other device
- MU-MIMO technology makes it possible for multiple devices to stream and browse simultaneously without lag
- Future-proofing Intelligent Mesh technology is a smart system that adapts to your needs to maintain a reliable connection
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 713 reviewers who responded, 642 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super Easy Set Up- October 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Set up is through the Linksys app on your smart phone. Downloading the app and creating the account took more time than setting up the device did. It provides great range, but if you need a bit more it is easily expandable with the VELOP mesh system which we have previously used. Speeds received were as advertised from our ISP. Range was adequate for our 4 bedroom home. No dead spots that I found so far. Through the Linksys app you can pause or enable the network to certain devices and restrict specific websites. The only thing that would make it better would be an easy way to filter types of sites (adult, etc.) rather than specific ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works flawlessly so far- March 21, 2021
First tried an Asus AX router and it didn't work at all for me as it kept dropping the signal, regardless of channel. Got this Linksys model and the problem went away...so far...completely. I think Asus usually makes decent routers, in fact my last router was an Asus, but that new one was a terrible experience. Perhaps I just got a defective one. Anyway, this Linksys was relatively easy to install and it works well so far. One complaint: It appears you have to use a smart phone to install this router. I think that is ok, but I'd like an option to use a windows PC or laptop as well. I prefer not to put passwords on my phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strong signal- October 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The router works like all other routers, the setup was the biggest pain, having to use your cell phone and register and account is a complete waste of time. I am an IT guy and know what I am doing, I don't need a wizard to walk me through the setup. The wizard was incomplete as to the options that I would like to change on setup. For example, setting the IP address of the router to match the rest of my network. I had to complete the setup, then login directly to change the networking options. Over all it works just fine, the wifi signal is strong and even with plaster walls with wire mesh in them I am able to get a strong signal throughout the house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.