Linksys SE3005 5-Port Gigabit Metallic Switch
- Lets you add up to 5 devices to your home or office network with plug-and-play installation
- Gigabit ports offer 10x faster connection than standard 10/100 Ethernet connection
- 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes traffic for optimal performance whether you're streaming or surfing
- Power saver detects unused ports to save on power usage
- Auto-sensing ports adjust to get the best out of data flow rates for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Desktop-mountable design lets you put the switch in a convenient place for plugging in devices
- Linksys SE3005 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Quick Install Guide
- Power Adapter
- Wall-Mount Kit
- 4 Rubber Pads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple Plug & Play set up- April 12, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This switch was very easy to set up and only took minutes to do so. It came in handy as I play Xbox and my console is far away from my router a (Linksys WRT 1900 ACS) 100ft straight line. So I ran a 75' Cat 6 cable to my room a half way point, then I put this Switch SE 3005 in there to also power a PC tower. Finally from the Switch I ran a 50' Cat 6 cable to my Xbox. Now my Xbox has speed to keep up while online and not have drop outs as I would get with weak wi-fi. Just want to note that the WRT 1900acs wireless N power dose reach the room with my Xbox it's just not enough for online play, with my house being old with thick walls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast for sharing media on LAN- April 5, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this to speed up my internal network at home. I have 1 smart tv, 2 computers, and a STEAM link connected to it. Before I had all of these devices running on WIFI and they were very slow. One of the computers I have connected is my media machine where I share out videos/movies to my network. Since installing it, I have not had any buffering issues at all. I'm also able to share out my STEAM games via my link connected to my smart TV. Before I had a lot of FPS issues, but now all of those issues are now resolved. As far as setting it up, it was plug and go. There was no other setup needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong picture from product received- August 28, 2020
So the picture shows it's the SE3005 and the product I received is the SE3005 but the picture on the product page shows the ports on the back but the product I received has the ports on the front. Ports on the front is absolutely annoying and makes the setup ugly when front has ports and the back has the power. Why is it not all on the back like my other 8-port switch in my basement? I'll be returning to find one with ports on the back!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report