Linksys Velop AC1300 Range Extender
- Each node increases Wi-Fi range by up to 1,500 sq. ft. at speeds of up to 2.2 Gbps (additional nodes sold separately)
- Intelligent Mesh technology enables you to effortlessly customize your home wireless experience
- Easy to install plug-in nodes fit all wall sockets, and compact design only requires a single outlet without the need for cables or cords
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless frequency bands give you increased options to connect
- Automatic software updates and increased protection features safeguard against hackers and offer greater security
- Stream multiple devices at once with faster connectivity
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- 1 AC1300 Wall Extender
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 208 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great so far!- April 17, 2020
I needed an antenna for my hallway as it would have been cumbersome to have to set up a stand for a regular Velop antenna, and this does the trick perfectly. You will need an existing Velop mesh network to have this work, but it acts just like any other Velop antenna and will expand your network signal. Obviously these mesh setups will only be good if spaced properly and with a decent internet plan... But so far I'm getting a more consistent wifi signal across my house so it definitely works! A little on the expensive side (though that's on par for the brand), but well worth a buy if you need an extra antenna for your Velop network!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wall unit OK, but velop AC 1300 sys is bad quality- December 11, 2020
THis particular item is being used in connection with a velop 1300 3 part mesh extender kit (the little towers). This particular plug-in item has performed BETTER than the other tower units. One of the tower unnits has gone off the reservation, keeps a funcritioning light o, but doesn't respond to the controller app, and resets are not working. Another one of the towers has spotty connectivity. This plug in unit does't have any problems so far. But the over-all VElop AC1300 series is NOT my favorite mesh optio and I will be liekly trashing the whole thing. So this review gets 3 stars, really 4 for this unit but 1 for the velop 1300 series system. And I am rounding up.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Game Changer- November 29, 2020
I purchased a Linksys - Max Stream AX6000 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router a few months ago because I was having connectivity issues. I paired it with my existing RX7000 extenders. I was told that they were compatible with AX6000 and they did work. However, there was no improvement in my Internet. With the purchase of the AC1300 Mesh Extender. My Internet improved dramatically. The unit was easy to install. I now have a seamless network. I no longer see my networkname_ext only my networkname because this is a Mesh Extender. The network speed is tremendous with great connectivity. This Mesh Extender is a game changer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.