Linksys Velop AC1300 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 5 System (WHW0101-CA)
- Flexible node-based system provides 1500 sq.ft. of coverage; more nodes can be added to extend coverage or modify speed
- Intelligent mesh technology automatically finds the shortest path between your device and the internet to deliver seamless connectivity
- Velop self-heals and optimizes to consistently deliver fast and flawless Wi-Fi
- Compatible with virtually all the equipment and speeds your internet service provider uses
- Regular software updates ensure this system keeps up with the times and offer protection from the latest threats
- Linksys app makes the installation process a cinch (smartphone or tablet required for setup)
- Sleek and discreet design to complement the stylishness of your decor
- Block suspicious and unsafe content to keep your family protected, or pause content for dinnertime or homework
- Supports 802.11a/g/n/ac protocols and 2.4/5GHz frequency bands for broad compatibility with a wide range of legacy and modern devices
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet for connecting devices without Wi-Fi
- Ethernet cable, and quick start guide included in box to help you get started
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Linksys Velop AC1300 DualBand Mesh Wi-Fi Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product and easy set up- January 3, 2020
I’m by no means technology savvy and I was told by a friend that I needed to upgrade our internet to a new router and a mesh system since we were having issues with all the devises we had connected (20 in total). After purchasing the set that had three nodes in it it was 100 times better all over the house but the out door cameras were having some issues still so I bought an additional node and everything works perfect in a 3,700 sqft house we have no connection issues anymore. Set up took less than an hour and is all done through the app and is 100% fool proof. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to upgrade their WiFi.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome product and easy to setup- October 20, 2020
Set up with my existing Linksys router was extremely easy through the app. The nodes have been extremely helpful, having a multi level house we no longer need to switch between different Wi-Fi networks when moving through the house. Exact answer to all our problems, and we got a great deal direct from the Linksys website! Streaming is steady and great for Voip and gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible.- September 15, 2020
You would think the great comments, and the description makes it great, but I bet a lot of you are thinking "How could it be good so small?" and it isn't good. Just like it seems its to small to actually do anything good for your internet connection, I looked up gaming internet, it popped up, I clicked on it and read the reviews which made it seem impossibly great. But what you don't think about it how many bots are in there making it seem good, it doesn't help with gaming, honestly it slowed my internet down, terrible product, I wouldn't buy if I were you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- waist of time- September 1, 2020
Received new Velop to extend my current network. I called tech support after I could not get the product to work. After 2 hours with a tech person who was just reading from a list to trouble shoot then sent me to a specialist who waisted another 2 hours to tell me the product was defective. 4 hours of wasted time to fix a 80 part is ridiculous. tried to have a new one shipped I wanted white they called back and said sorry we only have black i said that would be fine. They called back again to tell me they didn't have any in stock. ridiculous processesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- September 9, 2020
Solved my issue of a dead zone in my home office. Very easy to install, especially with the Linksys app. It's also quite scalable should I need to add nodes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report