Linksys Velop AC1300 Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi 5 System (WHW0103-CA) - 3 Pack
- Customize your home Wi-Fi system with Intelligent Mesh technology
- Self-heals and optimizes all internet service provider supplied equipment and speeds for consistently fast, flawless Wi-Fi
- Mix and match nodes with different speeds to modify performance or interchange colours
- Automatic software updates make sure your system is current and secure without you needing to do anything
- Linksys App connects the placed nodes around your home, allows you to name your network, and choose a password
- Safely and easily block content or pause internet to spend quality family time together
- Attractive design blends seamlessly with any decor style
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Linksys Velop AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi System (3-pack)
- Power Adapter
- Printed Documentation
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1853 reviewers who responded, 1574 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Velop Really Works- June 18, 2019
To Linksys, I just purchased your 3 pack of Velop this past Saturday and I want everyone to know it works. I first tried to install it myself but it did not work. I was ready to return it not even 24 hours old. I called Customer Service and several hours later on Saturday Nick from Linksys called me. Let me tell you and everyone reading this Customer Service should be like Linksys. Nick stayed on the phone (house phone) with me over 2 hours, while helping me install the Linksys App on my cell phone. I have 3 floors and have purchased several WiFi extenders but nothing was working. I even switched cable companies. Thank You Nick and Linksys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent system- November 30, 2019
Easy to set up I have AT&T fiber internet and have Great speed. My 2500 SF house has some dead spots so I Thought I’d try the mesh system. I have the main node on the 1st floor two nodes on the second, an additional node on the 1st and one in the basement. So with 5 total modes , and all are set up with blue lights to show good signals I still have dead spots with very slow speeds. I spent over 400.00 for good signals and high speeds I am using the router AT$T provided the Artis BFW220-710. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, but for what I paid and the sporty internet I get I have to rate this low. Setup was very easy though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok- May 23, 2020
Not sure if it’s Xfinity or the Velop system , I live in a 3200 Sq foot home and have 6 nodes placed throughout my home ,I have 2 on each floor and open floor plan . I’m constantly having to completely reset the parent node , I’ve spent about 5hrs with Linksys tech support. My internet is slow and remains spotty . I’ve hardwired direct into the individual nodes now because with is ok at best . I want to like the system and maybe it’s because returning 6 nodes to 2 different stores is a pain . Smaller home and less dependency on the system and will be better . I probably will not purchase again . Netgear CM1200 modem used with Velop systemNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.