Linksys Velop AX4200 Whole Home Mesh Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 System (MX12600-CA) - 3 Pack - Only at Best Buy
- Intelligent Mesh technology provides gigabit Wi-Fi speeds to every part of your home and connects to up to 120 devices
- Three-pack system works in conjunction with your existing modem and Internet provider
- Companion Linksys app makes setup and operation quick and easy
- Built-in parental controls help keep your kids safe while online
- Separate guest access allows you to let visitors log onto your network without compromising your privacy
- Automatic updates ensure you always have the latest technology available
- 24/7 customer support ensures help is available when and if you need it
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 412 reviewers who responded, 346 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really great- November 17, 2020
Very good product. 4000 square feet in my house on 3 floors. I get my full (500 down, 20 up) ISP speed everywhere in the house. I guess given that this thing is supposed to provide coverage for double my space that makes sense. Not a single dead spot anywhere, and top speed in all locations. Very stable so far. No random dropouts etc. Very polished product, great app, was an absolute breeze to setup. I returned the Taotronics mesh system. In comparison it was not a very polished product. An absolute nightmare to get the satellite nodes connected (never could), app was a nightmare. Picked this Linksys product up as a replacement and I honestly couldn’t be happier. What a difference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- AVOID AT ALL COST- November 9, 2020
I own 8 nodes, purchased over the course of 2 years. These things are an absolute pile. The app is horrendous, and the nodes don't work. Often nodes drop and disconnect, often multiple times per hour. Other times nodes disconnect but the light on top stays blue (as if it's connected) though in the app it says the node is offline, the node then doesn't work until you restart it manually. When you have 8 nodes and 7 of them randomly disconnect but lie to you about it, it becomes incredibly frustrating. Save yourself the headache AVOID THESE AT ALL COST. Run a Ethernet cable and call it a day way more cost effective way way less frustrating.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Second system for second location...- February 6, 2021
I had previously purchased two AC1300 Velop units for a rental property and they were flawless, so when we needed to replace our Apple Time Capsules and Airport Extremes at home, I decided to go with the Velop AX4200 three node system. Installation was a snap using the app, I was able to keep my same network name, so all of our connected devices, found the new hardware and all was good. I really like the interface of the app, the ability to see and control each device on the network, and frankly their overall looks. My only con on this is the much bigger size of the AX4200 units compared to the AC1300 units. You can buy these units with confidence...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.