Linksys Velop AX5300 Whole Home Mesh Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Node
- 3,000 sq. ft. of Wi-Fi coverage ensures every corner of your home has access to the network
- Extendable Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) system lets you add more nodes (sold separately) for extra coverage
- Supports a tablet or smartphone to help you set up the Wi-Fi in no time
- Parental controls help keep track of your children's browsing activities and time spent online
- Guest network offers temporary access to your Wi-Fi network for friends and family to share and use
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) delivers a quick and consistent internet connection without any disruption
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- MX5300 tri-band Wi-Fi automatically connects your devices to the fastest and least crowded network
- Four LAN ports, one WAN port, and one USB port provide swift and secure wired internet connection options
- Mesh technology offers true gigabit Wi-Fi speeds up to 5.3Gbps with wide coverage that can reach even your backyard
- MU-MIMO technology helps multiple users access a shared network at the same time while reducing congestion
- Beamforming reduces interference by transmitting focused radio signals for reduced dead spots and extended Wi-Fi coverage
- Quality of Service (QoS) controls manage network traffic for real-time voice and video applications
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- MX5300 Tri-Band Wifi 6 Router
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Regulatory and Warranty Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sweet WiFi with the new Velop- April 28, 2020
The MX5300 are replacing gen 1 Velop system in my house. Easy set-up that you'd expect from Linksys. The app, to me is still a bit clunky, but the web interface works well. The only issue I had was having to reset one satellite node (3 node setup) every day for 4 days, at approximately the same time every day. They it just went away. The really strange thing tho was that the Tech Support at Linksys wanted me to evaluate my network then do math to figure out what the MTU size should be set at. I run in bridge mode, even if I wanted to step back 10 years to figure out my optimum MTU, I cannot set it anyway. Some support reps better than others...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Best Router- February 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Linksys MX5 Velop is the best router I have ever used. I plugged it in and followed the instructions and the router set itself up to all my connections. The Linksys MX5 is fast and reliable. Between myself and my family we have had over 20 devices going at once and this router handles all the internet connections without any problems. Also it is different looking as you do not have the antennaes. It is a heavey duty piece of needed equipment for me. I download movies, engineering drawing and various other types of files. The download speed is steady and fast. I would recommend this product to anyone that requires internet connection through their entire house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Easy Install- August 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The linksys MX5 was an extremely simple install. This unit replaced a WRT3200ACM router which worked well, but wow the MX5 is awesome. I have a strong signal in every spot in my house. Absolutely no dead spots. The wifi speed is also allot faster throughout my house making my streaming experience much more enjoyable. We stream everything at my house, no cable tv, and the MX5 handles it great. With multiple laptops, Ipad, Iphones, etc. using wifi ive had no slowdown/buffering. Just a heads up, the MX5 unit is large. Very happy with the new wifi system. Great job Linksys!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.