Linksys Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router (E5400-CA)
- 802.11a/g/n/ac, 802.3ab, and 802.3u Wi-Fi support for maximum connectivity options
- Dual-band router (2.4GHz and 5GHz) delivers more channels to connect on for better performance
- Four Ethernet ports ensure quick and easy setup
- Up to 1.2Gbps speed support allows you to stream movies, browse the Internet, play games, and more without lag
- WPA2 personal encryption and an SPI firewall keep your network safe and secure
- Parental controls allow you to control access to the web
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- We Could Not Be More Happy With This Router- July 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Though we have not had the Linksys WiFi Router Dual-Band AC1200 installed for a very long period of time, we are extremely pleased with the operation of this router so far. It was very easy to install and set-up. We have a 2500 square-foot 2-story house and approximately a 1/4 acre yard, and we comfortably get wifi coverage wherever we need it. We have 13 separate devices throughout our home that are connected to the router and the signal is strong and constant. We have experienced no issues thus far that would discourage us from recommending this product to our friends and family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drops both WiFi and Ethernet after a while.- July 6, 2020
Bought it at the store, hooked it up, everything worked fine. Two hours later, both WiFi and Ethernet cut out. Ethernet on Windows showed "No Valid IP Address." Factory reset the modem, worked fine for an hour. Contacted Linksys tech support who instructed me to change some values on the router. Worked fine for another hour before once again dropping all internet. Hooked my computer straight to the modem; flawless internet, so problem wasn't the cable. Spent another hour with tech support who couldn't solve the problem. This was my first Linksys; going back to Netgear.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good budget router.- August 30, 2021
My home network has 2 Windows PCs and 3 Linux PCs. Initially after connecting this router, one Windows and one Linux PC could only connect to a small number of websites, the same ones. The assigned IP addresses were incorrect. They should have been in the 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.107 range, which I set in the router's online setup page. After disconnecting and then reconnecting the router twice, everything is now working fine. Cons: No activity lights - not a major issue. The power cord could be a least a foot longer - it's about 4 feet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.