Linksys Wireless AC2200 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router (MR8300-CA)
- Provides superior speeds throughout your home with 802.11b/a/g/n/ac Wi-Fi internet, essential for simultaneous streaming movies, gaming, using smart home devices, and more
- Extendable design grows as your needs do by adding more Velop Mesh WiFi nodes (sold separately) anywhere in your home
- Set up is quick and simple: just use the Linksys App, name your network, and choose a password
- Router lets you manage security controls and limit internet usage
- Give guests temporary access to your network while using their phones
- Tri-band router delivers 867Mbps data rate
- Includes 5 ethernet ports, as well as 1 x WAN port, 4 x LAN ports, and 1 USB port
- Automatic firmware updates provide the confidence of knowing that your system is updated and secure
- Works with all internet providers and their supplied equipment and speeds
- QoS controls prioritize data on the network to prevent degradation of the signal, eliminating lags or jitter on real-time voice or video use
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Linksys AC2200 MUMIMO TriBand Router, MR8300
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Warranty and Regulatory with Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2103 reviewers who responded, 1951 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Coverage- September 18, 2020
I purchased during COVID to make sure everyone in our home could access internet. The coverage is excellent and reaches both floors and into our bonus room. We’re all online (3 high school/college students and myself) at the same time and haven’t had any difficulty. We have printer and streaming TV services too, and no interruptions. Signal reaches outside as well, and I can walk outside with my laptop and still work with signal. It only took 5 minutes to set up and directions are easy. You just need to download their app to your phone/tablet, and have LTE service turned on. Much better than my previous router, and would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Throttled Internet Soeeds- February 12, 2021
I bought this router to replace my netgear router that crapped out on me after a firmware update. Got the router installed and noticed that I was not getting the speeds that I was paying for through my ISP. After doing some troubleshooting, I discovered that the router was throttling my speeds, to the point that I was only getting about ⅓ the speed that I should be getting. Called support and they told me that it was my ISP, which I knew it was not. ISP confirmed that my speed was correct at the jack but was not correct through the router. Returned the router and went with a different brand altogether. I use to always use Linksys, but not any more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Product good, setup difficult- September 26, 2020
After my last router decided to quit on me after over 8 years of faithful service, I was forced to venture out to buy a new one. Picked this for the stated square foot range and "quick & easy" setup--their words, not mine. Setup was definitely not quick, nor easy and after several attempts I resorted to calling their 800#. After an hour and a half on the phone with a very nice and extremely patient customer service rep, router got installed and working. In all fairness part of the problem was our older model computer and an even more outdated modem (supplied by our local cable company). Been roughly a month but so far, no other issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.